Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Balaclava for Halloween

• 28-10-2007 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can pick up a balaclava? i've looked all over town and i need it for a costume i'm putting together

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Anyone know where i can pick up a balaclava? i've looked all over town and i need it for a costume i'm putting together

why do i get the impression im gonna see u on crime call ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

my request for a handgun is in another thread:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

The ERU might not be impressed if you wander into the wrong part of town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

You'll get one in a hunting shop easy. They generally aren't sold anywhere else afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

I'v a black Low Alpine one for when I go skiing.
    You should be able to get one in any outdoor activities shop.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

They used to be available fairly cheaply in all the army surplus stores around Capel St and Mary St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

They used to be available fairly cheaply in all the army surplus stores around Capel St and Mary St.
    This.

The outdoor adventure stores won't let you down either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

my request for a handgun is in another thread:rolleyes:

LOL! :D

This is why I love Ireland...:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

go to your nearest Sinn Fein office, i'm sure they've got a few hanging around from the ol'days :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

Anyone know where i can pick up a balaclava?

you can pick up a balaclava anywhere , there are no laws governing where you can or cannot pick up your balaclava . as long as "you" dropped it and its for personal use

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    LOL! :D

This is why I love Ireland...:)

The unfunny jokes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Orange69 wrote: »
    The unfunny jokes?

Orange69 - what fcuk is with you and having a negative comment on nearly every post? If you don't like it, don't read it, end of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Why do I have reservations about someone calling themselves Assmaster_Kronk running around in a balaclava? On a more helpful note, you can always go with the poor man's balaclava; just slap on a pair of swimming goggles and stick your head in a bucket of tar down the building site.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

Wear a pair of YORE MA's stocking's over your head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

ThatGuy wrote: »
    If you don't like it, don't read it, end of.

Pot, Kettle, Black.. Calling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Try "Army Bargains" on Capel Street

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

cut 3 holes in a big sock or cheaper again put 2 wet tea bags over your eyes stick your head up the chimmney and shout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Orange69 wrote: »
    Pot, Kettle, Black.. Calling?

Mmm, pot noodles.
    OT, just use a stocking.

Advertisement