Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show only an hour long. Way too short!!

Options
  • 28-10-2007 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Do u think the show is way too short. With the star in a reasonably priced car taking up around 15 mins and their challenge around half an hour theres hardly any time for anything else!! It should be an hour and a half:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I think one hour is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Me too, also I think this season is no where near as good as previouse's seasons before. Clarkson is just so old now that alot of what he says and does justs makes me cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

the original series was only half an hour! 8.30 on thursdays!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

paddy007 wrote: »
    Do u think the show is way too short. With the star in a reasonably priced car taking up around 15 mins and their challenge around half an hour theres hardly any time for anything else!! It should be an hour and a half:D
    Do you think life is way too short. With education taking up around 25 years and your marriage around 50 years there's hardly anytime for anything else!!
    GET OVER IT!

Advertisement