Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lets start a racism forum!

• 28-10-2007 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,182 ✭✭✭✭

seriously, you cant drop the line of a nationality in here without it getting dirty. I hit up After Hours to relax and have a laugh; I like to read nice things like how to breed stronger M&Ms - not how immigrants need to get the **** out of the country or what ****up america has made today.

I move it all be sent to a seperate racism forum, where i dont have to be involved in your general hate.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

why not propose it in the new forums forum...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyStones

i agree lets start one -potato man:eek:
    spud eater:)

THICK MICK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,182 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

RuggieBear wrote: »
    why not propose it in the new forums forum...?

will do! Just wanted the AH crowd in on it - since they'll need to know where to take their KKK meetings from now on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Overheal wrote: »
    seriously, you cant drop the line of a nationality in here without it getting dirty. I hit up After Hours to relax and have a laugh; I like to read nice things like how to breed stronger M&Ms - not how immigrants need to get the **** out of the country or what ****up america has made today.

I move it all be sent to a seperate racism forum, where i dont have to be involved in your general hate.

But hate and racism is fun.... Why don't you just close your eyes or something? You you... anti racist scum....... Hold on.... that sounds wrong....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Bastards coming over here and stealing our forums. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Yeah!!! Go back to where you came from!!! and stuff.

who said im here nor there? where is there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I support this forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Post of the month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Sexism forum too while we're at it.

• Advertisement

obl wrote: »
    Post of the month.

well no: m&m breeding :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

try stormfront

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyStones

obl wrote: »
    Post of the month.

ARSE LICKER???

:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Support +++

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Pigman II wrote: »
    Sexism forum too while we're at it.

Bgrh?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Dev 17

Some people don't even know what racism actually is!
    My sister was watching Grey's Anatomy, I sat down and said that chick has some long face about the Chinese one. My sister immediately replied with shock. "Thats RACIST".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

fúcking spudniggers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Anyone that posts in the forum will get an immediate ban from teh internet.
    Thats what I heard anyways.

Down wit fordiners

Dev 17 wrote: »
    My sister was watching Grey's Anatomy, I sat down and said that chick has some long face about the Chinese one. My sister immediately replied with shock. "Thats RACIST".

The "Chinese" One. The "Chinese" One. See! Your sister was right. You should refer to her as "The Ugly Longfaced one" if you wish to remain politically correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

kind of OT but does anyone know where I can find those hilarouis videos of the jewish comedian who goes around being racist to everyone. I thought he was called 'Racist Man' but I typed that into youtube.com with no results. Anyone know what to type in

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

If you feel any posts are racist, then I suggest you report them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

That cannot be reaL! He would have got his head kicked in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Sangre wrote: »
    fúcking spudniggers.

Racist term of the month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Can i be a racist to, i dunno hpw much time i can put into the auld racism with work and college but like im sure i could squeeze it it :confused:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭nikolaitr

Terry wrote: »

If there is one thing I hate its NAGGERS

Terry wrote: »

I could be here all night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Report the first one and add all the #post numbers that you feel are racist in the thread to that report.

That's my suggestion.

I try to read every post, but I do miss some.
    This is why I have asked you to report them.

There really is no point in complaining about something if you don't tell us what it is.

• Advertisement

Hmm true. Sorry about that Terry.

All the same Im glad i posted this if only to remind boardsies not everyone here is a Conservative Irishman ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

:d

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Anto could moderate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

not how immigrants need to get the **** out of the country

IMO, the only immigrants I'd like to see get the **** out of the country are the ones that come here just to beg and shove begging cups in your face. Oh, and they can take that blonde Irish b***h that was begging at the ATM in Temple Bar Square and whining 'just a euro or two' when people said they had no money and then swearing at them when they repeated they had no money (Why do you think people go to the ATM, you blond bimbo? It's because they DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY ON THEM!!!!!!!!) with them when they go and all the idiots with missing teeth and white shell suits who scream abuse at the security guards in Spar/Centra/Londis whatever from outside the shop and wave cans at said security guards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

I would be fully in support of a fully Stalinist state. We just need to buy into it. A totalitarian regime with a benevolent leader who genuinely knows what is right and does not have to acquiesce with the strictures of democracy and carries out what is best, would be the best thing for every country. Imagine deciding upon a new law and bringing it to fruition without having to arse with debate and committees and all that ****.

I have become an misanthropist. I hate everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

I was just talking to my 80 year old granny about how the goverment could save money on the old age pension ! When people reach the age of 66! a bullet to the back of the head should do the job! :D yeh we had a good ald laugh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Im for free speech, that applys to racists, drug addicts, murderers, sociopaths, stalinists, marxists, anarchists or whoever, as long as people are respectfull of other peoples opinions, and try to be objective.

I dont think sensitive subjects should be taboo and I would fully agree with a "big issue" or "sensitive subject" section, though I imagine it would never happen.

No offence to your sister, but I think that mentality is common among Irish people.

Of course the scenario there with your sister is quite funny, but some people take it to a level where they will lambaste anyone who says anything remotely non-PC, especially when it comes to subjects like race and sexuality.

At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to an opinion, even racists, murderers and catholics.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

womoma wrote: »
    At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to an opinion, even racists, murderers and catholics.

Catholics! thats going a bit far aint it i mean racists and murderers i think we can all agree on but those crazy bible readers surely dont deserve to be heard.

this thread is fun.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Racism? B!ue fastens her seat belt, pulls on her driving gloves, depresses the clutch and turns on the ignition. Bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrr, the motor comes alive! I'm ready to race!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

next you'll be wanting rights for lawyers too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

I'd just like to say that we in the popcorn industry are strongly opposed to any moves to cut racial discussions out of AH and move them to a seperate forum. We would further like to add that this has nothing to do with our business practices, but merely wish to highlight that this is a form of "forumism", which is like racism but for forums. No to forum aparatheid!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

travellers aren't a separate race so we couldn't discuss them on a racism forum
    so why limit it to racism and besides the name isn't so PC

How about a Xenophobia forum ?

With a bit of luck those stupid [insert preferred ethnic/creed/race/politics] morons won't be able to find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

Tsk! Sure everyone's racist these days. You can't say anything about any nationality or race without being branded a "raaaaaaaaaaaaacist aaaaaaaargh" by screaming idiots.

But I'm probably only saying this because I'm such a bigot and racist.

thats not true :) you read a lot of these threads and people talk trash all feckin day about americans and polskis (my affectionate term for Polish) and the like, but 99/100 of us know to hang on to our objectivity - like, 'not all american people are retarded, but god damn they dont help themselves' as opposed to 'all americans are retarded and should be killed off to raise the IQ of the species'...but hey, theres a thought.
    Im for free speech, that applys to racists, drug addicts, murderers, sociopaths, stalinists, marxists, anarchists or whoever, as long as people are respectfull of other peoples opinions, and try to be objective.

its about time we but catholics right up there with the stalinists: spreading gods love and telling us we cant wear rubbers or our members will fall off :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

its about time we but catholics right up there with the stalinists: spreading gods love and telling us we cant wear rubbers or our members will fall off :rolleyes:
    FYI
    Stalin spent 5 years in a Seminary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

I don't care as long as I can have a go at the Greeks, they invented Gayness ! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yup a racism forum would be good. This guy for mod! :D

NSFW - Bad language

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Irjudge1

A racism forum would be great. It is something we as a nation excel at. We don't even need people of different race. All we need is a difference any difference. i.e. "Those bastards from (insert neighbouring parish name here). They eat their young."

I blame the GAA.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bytesize

She's actually half Korean.

On topic;

Racism, down up with that sort of thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Irjudge1 wrote: »
    We don't even need people of different race. All we need is a difference any difference. i.e. "Those bastards from (insert neighbouring parish name here). They eat their young."
    Funny because it's true for small-minded people...
    Irjudge1 wrote: »
    I blame the GAA.:mad:
    Oh, the irony of ths statement compared with what you said above :D

marcsignal wrote: »
    I don't care as long as I can have a go at the Greeks, they invented Gayness ! :D
    We Greeks invented democracy.
    Get out of my shop.

• Advertisement
Advertisement