Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online - Meteor Top Ups refuse to work

Options
  • 28-10-2007 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I've recently seen that 365online has updated itself with a whole new host of features. I was particularly delighted to see that I can top up directly from my online account. Sadly, however, this hasn't come to fruition.

Although I've been successfully able to top up Vodafone and O2 phones belonging to friends/family; I haven't had any luck in being able to top up Meteor phones.

Sadly - My phone is a Meteor phone.

When I fill in the little form, select Meteor as my provider and click 'proceed' all I get is an apology from BOI telling me that they're unable to top up my account at this time and to please try again later.

Any idea what the story is? Anyone else experiencing this problem with Meteor phones?

Thanking you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I topped up a friend's Meteor phone recently with no problems. I'd say that you should contact 365.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Sadly..I try again and I get the following.

"Sorry. We are unable to process your Mobile Top Up request at present.Please try later."

This message replaces the PIN Prompt I usually receive before topping up Vodafone/O2 phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Complain to Meteor.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It sounds like the problem lies with Banking 365 rather than Meteor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

dudara wrote: »
    It sounds like the problem lies with Banking 365 rather than Meteor.

Trust me - I know the background - complain to Meteor - BoI are set-up to provide the service - Meteor are not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement