Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES2008 PS3 Competition

Options
  • 28-10-2007 8:29pm

anyone up for a tournament?!... knock-out, groups, league?

i joined PESRANKING but its a load of muck.... unless everyone gives a contact(msn etc...) you have no way of organising a game...ive been on there 2 days and still havent been able to get anything going so have given up at this stage!.

seems to be a fair few with PS3 versions so anyone for a game post here/PM me...

for anyone viewing(like i was before i found here) add me on msn gilberto-galway@hotmail.com if your interested!.

would prefer to assign random teams too from the best teams in the game(sick of playing barcelona every game online)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,747 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I would be interested, but only after the online lag patch comes out.

Tauren wrote: »
    I would be interested, but only after the online lag patch comes out.

i know what ya mean alright but nobody knows when that will be?.... i find it bearable if i avoid players with less then full connection bars!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

What we do here is create a group, guess thats gone from this release and only play each other, had 30 odd in the group last year and always got lagfree and cheat free games.

Competitions and leagues always end badly :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

im in just let me know when

im ps3 here too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 mivec

id be up for this deffo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,049 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

ill play just let me know when its on

1.gilberto
    2.yabadabado
    3.Cyrus
    4.mivec
    5.dionsiseire

anyone else?.... try get 10 anyway

we can post fixtures/tables on this page when we begin!!

tauren and kdjacl expressed interest

im sure with no groups or apparently cups/leagues yet online most will want to do something simialrly organised

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 mivec

im deffo up for this! :D

• Advertisement

come on lads try get 3/4 more so we can start tonight!!......

:D

come on lads try get 3/4 more so we can start tonight!!......

:D

Do a mini group and then knockouts works with 4 or 6.

i playing on pc

kdjac

can pc and ps3 deffo still play?

can pc and ps3 deffo still play?

Nope

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote: »
    Do a mini group and then knockouts works with 4 or 6.

i playing on pc

kdjac

to do min-groups we need a lot more then 10 which is proving difficult enough at the moment!!

do a ps3 mini group of 4 and as you get another 4 make that group
    have a pc group aswell for a seperate league since pc cant play ps3

if you have 4 ps3 players start Group 1
    Then as more sign up create group 2 and then we can let the top 2 from each group play a semi and final

or have 6 per group top 2 progress
    whatever floats your boat

have someone from another site so thats 6... we can do a mini league or 2 groups of 3.... but with 6 i think maybe the mini-league would be better!. it will only be 10 games anyway so we could finish it quick then do another in a day or 2 when we might have more?

everybody want to start tonight and want a min-league/ 2 groups of 3?.....

can everyone send me a PM with there msn or sumin so we can sort out giving teams?....ill assign the best 6 teams to a number and you pick one...to prove im not cheating im gonna let mivec pick 1st and show him the list after(i have his msn so can contact him straight away) ill take the remaining team

Barcelona
    Man Utd
    Ac Milan
    Chelsea
    Madrid
    Inter Milan

anyone want to change any particular team on basis of better one been left out? any probs with random teams?.... im personally just sick of playing barcelona every game online!!

if everyone can come to picking a team without clashing then we can leave the draw...... but i can see 3 ppl wanting to pick them

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

I'm on for this, just not tonight, but defo any other evening (have to play real footie tonight, dam exercise!!)

1.gilberto
    2.yabadabado
    3.Cyrus
    4.mivec
    5.dionsiseire
    6.anthony
    7.heatheronline

so thats 7 so?!... anymore?.... we'll start something tomorrow night either way...

can everyone who wants to play add me on msn or PM me so can have some direct contact?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 gary_dunbar

Hi Gilberto I'm on for it too

• Advertisement

1.gilberto
    2.yabadabado
    3.Cyrus
    4.mivec
    5.dionsiseire
    6.anthony
    7.heatheronline
    8.gary_dunbar

so we'll do 2 groups of 4 so with a semi-final and final...... ill allocate groups 1st then we can allocate teams!.

can ppl add me on msn or some form of contact where we can talk IM(PM at least)..... since i have 2 players on msn at the moment im going to let them pick numbers for there groups 1st....

number 7 has been picked by gary_dunbar and he is in group 2

if we can get every1 connected over msn etc... then we could play 2moro evening!!

EDIT= Mivec has picked 4

ok im online right now, if anyone wants a warm up game or anything let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

iv have a match room set up.its room yabadabado ,10min game on club teams if anyone interested

some good games there with SRFC08 and gilberto08

only lost the 1 game so im quite please and for me the games i played tonight were NEARLY lag free. thats pretty impressive.

since im finding it hard to get hold of 2 or 3 of the players here to issue teams just going to do it on a first come, first served basis.....

Dion' already said he wanted to be newcastle(they we're never going to be picked).... ill take AC Milan(ill leave Barca for someone else plus i dont think im taking one of the very best teams so no-one could really feel begrudged... will swop if anyone really wants).... PM me your team selection and we can get this going then when everyone has a team also a number between 1-8 go down in a sequence as some numbers are gone!!

1.AC
    2.Newcastle

Toon Army !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Loyal-to-LFC

Is it too late to join the competition? Ive pes 2008 on ps3. Loyal-to-LFC is my psn id.

its never too late

NEVER !!!

what team do you want? also pick a number between 1-8 not 3 or 7 or 4 i think those are taken
    (gilberto, im asking to save you time)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Loyal-to-LFC

Ill pick 8 and Ill pick Chelsea from that list. Im from Tyrone by the way. Hope theres no lag in the tournament. Will it be friendly rooms the matches take place in or ranked. Also I hope the players form will be set to NORMAL not random.

• Advertisement

unless people want it ranked for points, might as well be friendly, but friendlies dont go on your record, and i like building up a record, win lose or draw

so i dont mind either way

Advertisement