Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES2008 PS3 Competition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

im not on msn.wud it not be best to add the people to or psn friends list.think we shud play in the friendly rooms that way we can use invite only and once we know each others ids we can invite each other

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭dodgey69

tried sending u an invite yabadabado for a game but it wouldn send for some reason

ill be ready in 5 mins ill send u 1

dodgey69 lag was terrible there

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭dodgey69

sure was.had played 4-5 tonight and were fine, restarted modem to see if it improves any

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Loyal-to-LFC

ok, i accepted your invites those that sent. time we got this thing running. friendly room matches, isnt it? looks like it wont start tonight either. Need someone to organize matches, and take control of things, results and that. Who do we pm results too, gilberto? will you be displaying regularly updated league tables etc? Need to know if its worth bothering with.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 gary_dunbar

sorry guys wasn't around was on the beer heading away for the weekend won't be online again til Sunday. Should send our MSN's to each other to keep in contact for games. If we agree on times etc could get a league going. Talk to ye later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

if its any help

on my site www.goldenplec.com i have a chat utility installed for members to use.
    the chat might be handy for those looking to sort out matches and not use msn.

i also could probably throw together a small league table that can be updated and track results and the likes. will need a little bit of time to get it sorted.

if thats of interest to anyone like, just let me know
    i could have www.goldenplec.com/proevo/
    and have it setup with a league table and results and fixtures

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Ill pick Chelsea.

Loyal-to-CFC more like :p

If you had read the previous posts they suggested we had to pick from a list of teams, Liverpool wernt on the list, then once I realised you can pick anyone I changed to Liverpool. Whats your problem exactly? Just because of my name I always have to be Liverpool?

*edited by PHB*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Your a moron welly. If you had read the previous posts they suggested we had to pick from a list of teams, Liverpool wernt on the list, then once I realised you can pick anyone I changed to Liverpool. Whats your problem exactly? Just because of my name I always have to be Liverpool? This is getting stupid, Im not sure I want too waste my time on this if theres idiots like smelly in this. Grow a brain.

Its a joke....

Calm yourself, seriously

Barcalona(Gary)
    Ac Milan(Gilberto
    Argentina(Mirvec)
    Chelsea(Heather)
    Newcastle(Dion')
    Liverpool(Loyal)
    Man Utd(Yaba')
    Brazil(Dodgey)

just pick a team anyway Cyrus you didnt have to be around last night to play.

same stockpower can ya pick a team?... sooner everyone picks sooner we can start!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 P992

Any chance of me joining?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭spockpower

ye i'll pick arsenal so lads:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,049 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

erm ill take real madrid so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

hah im such the under-dog

nobody thoughts on my chatroom/league tracker offer?

ive just got fifa 08 from amazon, im gonna be confused :D

hah im such the under-dog

nobody thoughts on my chatroom/league tracker offer?

Sorry for my rant earlier but I got that all the time in pes 6, not so loyal etc, when i picked even a national team! Anyway Dion Im fine with you collecting results etc. Good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 mivec

so now thats:

Barcalona(Gary)
    Ac Milan(Gilberto
    Argentina(Mirvec)
    Chelsea(Heather)
    Newcastle(Dion')
    Liverpool(Loyal)
    Man Utd(Yaba')
    Brazil(Dodgey)
    ????(P992)
    arsenal(spockpower)
    real madrid (cyrus)

11 ppl now lads :)

alright folks when r we goin 2 start.i think someone needs to take charge and set up fixtures and times for games.maybe pick 2/3 nites a week to play we cud have it played out in 3/4 weeks.also can a league table be set up here that can be edited or will we do wot dionsiseire has mentioned.can we have it all sorted over the weekend and maybe start monday evening.think we shud all post our user names here so we can put each others id's on our invite list makes it easier for limited rooms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I'd love to play but i assume my 1mb eircom bb is too crap!

lads sorry but count me out, im up the walls in work and cant commit,

next time perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 P992

I'll take Madrid so.
    So that means-
    Barcelona(Gary)
    AC Milan(Gilberto)
    Argentina(Mirvec)
    Chelsea(Heather)
    Newcastle(Dion')
    Liverpool(Loyal)
    Man Utd(Yaba')
    Brazil(Dodgey)
    Arsenal(spockpower)
    Real Madrid(P992)

everyone ready to start maybe 2moro night?!.... anyone fancy a(friendly)game tonight?!

ye im ready ta start tomorrow. add me on psn.

A lock of good games last nite gilberto, you played well, great finishing. Need to take more of my chances, was very poor that last game! Glad to see there wasnt much lag. Mondays and Thursdays are good nites for me to play in the league. Footballs on usually tues & wed and wkends out4 me, usually drunk or wotever. So Im good4 Mondays & Thursdays. People should give there pes 2008 in game name cos some peoples psn id is diff from there pes 2008 id and it makes it a nightmare tryin2 invite som1 to your room. Mines just the same. Display yours like this:-

Psn ID Pes2008 name
    Loyal-to-LFC Loyal-to-LFC

Pes2008 name is more important than the psn id, you wouldn't hav2 add any1 2 your psn buddy list and add them to your pes 2008 user list and play away. But those of us that r on psn buddy list should meet up in a voice chat tonight,(up to 6 in a room) and discuss fixtures, timetables etc. Lets make the extra effort to get this started. Were nearly there.

PSN id : spockpower

PES 2008 name: spockpower

keeping it nice and simple:D:D

im grand to play 2nite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

I'd love to join lads if its not too late. PSN ID and pro ev name is Kev_85.
    I'll pick France.

Is this a league yer doing or just a group to randomly play against?
    Im involved in a small league over at AV Fourms and we play twice a week. The guy who is running it has a website with a league table and fixtures - very cool. It pretty easy to do so maby we should do a league of 10 players, and another league of 10 and do promotions etc..?

A good tip, add the people here to your psn friends list - makes life alot easier!

The more the better kev, ill add you later. Dion offered a while bk to announce fixtures and display league tables. Im fine with that. Need the psn ids displayed up so we can organise this properly.

• Advertisement

A lock of good games last nite gilberto, you played well, great finishing. Need to take more of my chances, was very poor that last game! Glad to see there wasnt much lag. Mondays and Thursdays are good nites for me to play in the league. Footballs on usually tues & wed and wkends out4 me, usually drunk or wotever. So Im good4 Mondays & Thursdays. People should give there pes 2008 in game name cos some peoples psn id is diff from there pes 2008 id and it makes it a nightmare tryin2 invite som1 to your room. Mines just the same. Display yours like this:-

Psn ID Pes2008 name
    Loyal-to-LFC Loyal-to-LFC

Pes2008 name is more important than the psn id, you wouldn't hav2 add any1 2 your psn buddy list and add them to your pes 2008 user list and play away. But those of us that r on psn buddy list should meet up in a voice chat tonight,(up to 6 in a room) and discuss fixtures, timetables etc. Lets make the extra effort to get this started. Were nearly there.

ya good games...man i was scoring some of my best goals against ya, weird that i got so many nice ones :D

my PSN is Gilberto_galway.... ill be around till 8.30 then have soccer frm 9-10 so back for 10.30 for the night!!

Advertisement