Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES2008 PS3 Competition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭spockpower

il be on for a while 2nite if anywan wants a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 SamoZlo

spockpower wrote: »
    il be on for a while 2nite if anywan wants a game

I could try tonight - but the lags online cause headache...
    my PSN ID: sialala

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Is the league starting up soon? I'll be on tonight so i'll add yer psn names and give whoever is online a game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Loyal-to-LFC

Im goin2 pull out, its died a death before it even started. Only gilberto really seems interested in sorting something out. The Lag will be an issue online, u won cos of lag etc,whos word do you take? Could be more bother than its worth. COD4s coming out friday and I wont have the same time for this. Ill play you 2nite kev, after LFC match if your on.

Im goin2 pull out, its died a death before it even started. Only gilberto really seems interested in sorting something out. The Lag will be an issue online, u won cos of lag etc,whos word do you take? Could be more bother than its worth. COD4s coming out friday and I wont have the same time for this. Ill play you 2nite kev, after LFC match if your on.

Alrite man, i'll give u a game later.
    Regarding the lag - most games I play online seem to be fine for me anyway, some are laggy and annoying but thats only about one in say five or six games. I just put up with it and try and win the match!
    Someone should setup the league soon, leaguerepublic do free league tables you can do yourself. It would be a good laugh to do an Irish pro ev league! See who is the best on boards!

• Advertisement

right so.... whos playing and whos not?..... PM me by tommorow evening(or post here) or else ill just leave ya out...ill do up fixtures tommorow evening with whoever wants to play!!....

come on LFC we'll get it going...im getting COD too but want it to last for a bit so playing PES in between will sort that out

http://boardsireland.leaguerepublic.com/

league created...if there not playing we'll just give the 3 points to there opponent.... get back if you are

right thnaks kev for that site... everything is now done... it done up fixtures and all for us....lets try get 1 game played a night...if you cant play one night try play 2 the following night...the one you missed and the next one up!!....

now heres the main problem whoever is playing leave a msn or something so we can all get connected and contact each other in a relatively short space of time!!.....

bookmark this page>http://boardsireland.leaguerepublic.com/

im due to play stockpower in the 1st round so we'll play this as soon as your ready!!

That league is perfect gilberto, just the kind of thing I wanted, Im definately in. Fixtures displayed and everything, well done.

So Heather it looks like its me and you playing first, when can you play? Send me a psn message when you are ready. Or arrange a time on here.

well done for setting up the league. but my name is sPock not stock :)

• Advertisement

well done for setting up the league. but my name is sPock not stock :)

sorry sTock!!...:D.... i have training later but will be available for most of the night if you want to play that game... SPOCKpower!! :)

yeh grand so

we'll play later then ok:p:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

i will be online after my snooker league match

so psn addy is dionsis i believe

peeps can add me, i'll knock out my fixtures with whoever is online to play

i wont be playing them on the dates written

the dates and times dont matter i just had to enter them to get a fixture list up.... i know most wouldnt be around on a fri/sat and im none the same....
    just follow the fixture list, disregard the dates and times.....

try to play one game a day, if you miss a day can you try play 2 the following day....

try not to play all your games at once will just look weird with one/two having 10+ games gone and others 3/4

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

dodgey ill play tonite if u about.will we try for 9 bells or wait till champs league games or over ill try inviting u for a game at 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

That league is perfect gilberto, just the kind of thing I wanted, Im definately in. Fixtures displayed and everything, well done.

So Heather it looks like its me and you playing first, when can you play? Send me a psn message when you are ready. Or arrange a time on here.

I;m on now if your around? Not sure how to send an invitation?

as we've seen from today alone its very difficult to get hold of ppl without an IM service.... can everyone not just sign up to MSN, it takes two mins and you'd be surprised how handy it actually is...you can be sure most of your friends are on it!!

even bebo...just something you use regularily...have barely heard frm half the players on here tbh

wots your pes2008 name heather, need it2 send an invite to my room. i can play now if you want.

Well done gilberto, looks good.
    Where are we going to post the results? I think it would be a good idea to create a seperate thread where people can post them. Something like the 'PES PS3 Results thread'.
    Also, I think it would be very handy if everyone in the leauge posted their psn names and pro evo ID names on a list to make things easier. If you add the person you are playing to your friends list before the game then whenever ye are both online ye can just play.

• Advertisement

Just created a new thread for results and player info. Check it out

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Just created a new thread for results and player info. Check it out

http://boardsireland.leaguerepublic.com/ <<<<<<<you mustnt have seen this site so, it does everything for the league?...

even the PSN can be awkward enough, you can miss a message while concentrating on a game also you could be playing PES in the middle of a ranking game and the opponent isnt going to wait around not playing waiting for you...if everyone give an MSN we can talk directly at a fast pace and sort everything out in a matter of seconds...

there are about 4/5 players msn's on this thread now so whoever doesnt have them can you flick back and look for them and add them??... mine is gilberto-galway@hotmail.com my PSN is on this thread somehwhere too
    have u added spock so we should be able to sort our match this evening!!

i tried adding kev on psn but it said u had mximum amount of buddys. lucky u!!!:D

http://boardsireland.leaguerepublic.com/ <<<<<<<you mustnt have seen this site so, it does everything for the league?...

even the PSN can be awkward enough, you can miss a message while concentrating on a game also you could be playing PES in the middle of a ranking game and the opponent isnt going to wait around not playing waiting for you...if everyone give an MSN we can talk directly at a fast pace and sort everything out in a matter of seconds...

there are about 4/5 players msn's on this thread now so whoever doesnt have them can you flick back and look for them and add them??... mine is gilberto-galway@hotmail.com my PSN is on this thread somehwhere too
    have u added spock so we should be able to sort our match this evening!!

Yeah I saw that, but there is nowhere on the site where you can post the results. If people post the results on the results thread then you can update the league table from there.
    Regarding msn - at home I only use the browser on the ps3, and at work I cant use msn!

i tried adding kev on psn but it said u had mximum amount of buddys. lucky u!!!:D

I'll delete some when I get home!

I think its good to have a separate thread with all the ids displayed in 1 place. MSN could be added in there too, mine is mcclean.household35@btopenworld.com. My pc is at opposite side of house, but anything that makes findin your opponent easier is worth a try.

I think its good to have a separate thread with all the ids displayed in 1 place. MSN could be added in there too, mine is mcclean.household35@btopenworld.com. My pc is at opposite side of house, but anything that makes findin your opponent easier is worth a try.

Alrite, give me yer msn id's aswell and i'll put em up.

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Yeah I saw that, but there is nowhere on the site where you can post the results. If people post the results on the results thread then you can update the league table from there.
    Regarding msn - at home I only use the browser on the ps3, and at work I cant use msn!

there is look at the side it has the fixtures, and the results go there too...theres one on that page but its moved up away from the fixtures yet to be played!! 5-1 to loyal is there up the top

look ive done the table and fixtures and still after nearly 2 days now still no word frm a few of the players.... getting annoyed now want to start things up...will ye post something at least?

there is look at the side it has the fixtures, and the results go there too...theres one on that page but its moved up away from the fixtures yet to be played!! 5-1 to loyal is there up the top

look ive done the table and fixtures and still after nearly 2 days now still no word frm a few of the players.... getting annoyed now want to start things up...will ye post something at least?

I know the results are on there, but where can we post the results on that page?! There isnt a section where someone other than you can update it. See what I mean? I just created the thread so all the results can be posted so you can then update the page. We could do it on this thread but it would be alot quicker, neater and easier to have a dedicated one.
    Give the league a week, who ever doesnt bother playing kick em, better to have a league of 5 players who play then 10, half who dont bother.

• Advertisement

tried to play spockpower.... was un-playable.... he'll need the patch to play at a good rate!!.

Advertisement