Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

{REQ} Camera memory cards !

• 28-10-2007 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Any ideas on Compact Flash CF cards ?
    Or SD / SDHC cards ?

4GB ?? or 2GB ?

I have been tralling ebay and I am only getting my head in a spin not to mention the worry of counterfitting....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Try MX2.co.uk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

what format card are u after, SD? i have 2 x 2 GIG Sd cards i got from my father last xmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Yes Sd and also CF cards ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭david1two3

I used MX2 on the 9th and was informed on 14th they were out of stock and asked me if a different SD card would do, I said yes and three days max later sd card arrived. No problem at £6.49 for 1 gig it is 40% per cent of the cheapest I have seen in London which is £15 on the market and I am not trusting them for electronics. Of the three cards I got in Lisbon in december one is lost and the other two are broken. The difference in prices is outrageous as Jessops and Maplins are sometimes looking for £25 to £35 a pop for the same thing, the high street is for the high jump on that kind of performance.

Mx2 didnt touch my account till it was dispatched.It is dispatched from Guernsey which is part of the reason it is so cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

hi spongbob

are u selling those cards?

t

• Advertisement

i can do make me an offer on the 2. both original and unopened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Please read the charter, no buying or selling here. Use adverts.ie. Thanks.

no problem Ruu

traceybere you can view my advert here,

Tiny URL: adverts.ie/36180

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

www.7dayshop.com are cheap too

Advertisement