Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I refused to sell a Yorkie to a girl today.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

*Exception to rule: A female may buy a Yorkie if she is over 17 and accompanied by a male who has been a Yorkie-eater for two years or more. If said female has proof that this is her second time to attempt to buy the Yorkie then she may buy it alone. However, all 3rd and subsequent attempts to purchase a Yorkie are forbidden unless she is again accompanied by a male who has been a Yorkie-eater for 2 years or more. Said female must remember not to use her mobile phone during the transaction, and is advised that any attempt to break the above rules will result in a court appearance and a fine, and is asked to consider the following: 'Can you live with the shame?'

Does it really say this on the wrapper??

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

If she comes back, there are some good tips for bringing the pain here

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Does it really say this on the wrapper??

I take it your a girl :D

Well you can find out by going and buying one.......................Oh wait you cant! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭ronano

The-Rigger wrote: »
    :rolleyes: Yorkies are far Superior to double deckers, snickers and malteasers.

It's a coin flip between yorkies and wispas.

You clearly have never taken a malteaser placed it between your teeth,gently cracked the chocolate off and sucked the ball until it disappears like magic MAGIC i say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

ronano wrote: »
    You clearly have never taken a malteaser placed it between your teeth,gently cracked the chocolate off and sucked the ball until it disappears like magic MAGIC i say!

Thats so nice. I love doing that. Best way to eat them. Same way you suck an M&M until it falls apart in your mouth. and the sweeties last so much longer then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I never have the patience to eat sweeties that slowly i always gobble them down quickly.

I am so glad for the return of the Wispa, that's real chocolate boyo!

I love sweeties. Esp skittles. or opal fruits (I will not call them by the other name)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭ronano

Thats so nice. I love doing that. Best way to eat them. Same way you suck an M&M until it falls apart in your mouth. and the sweeties last so much longer then

marriage?

nah i cant do it with m + m's because it rips the lining off my tongue :(

Ouch, you're missing out man. You really are

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Dun laoire wrote: »
    Get out that garden will ye! It looks like a big warty black mans langer. Or maybe a white mans if he had a choccie condom on!!

Snickers is yer only man

Genital warts much?

Advertisement