Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent Irish Youtube Entry

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

the video and sound quality of this clip is diabolical and i didnt get the humour, can you tell me what the joke in it was meant to be, i watched it 3 times and havent figured out why its meant to be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭Murt10

Complete & utter waste of time. Not funny.

Murt

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

u have been warned, this is sh1t

the stupid idiot, post a video of himself driving a car with no seatbelt on! clever boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Cruelty to sheep having to appear in such a poor production !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

the video and sound quality of this clip is diabolical and i didnt get the humour, can you tell me what the joke in it was meant to be, i watched it 3 times and havent figured out why its meant to be funny.

Watch it a forth time. You'll get it then.

Complete & utter waste of time. Not funny.

Murt

Why bother signing off with Murt? We can all see your username...
    u have been warned, this is sh1t

the stupid idiot, post a video of himself driving a car with no seatbelt on! clever boy!

You're ignorant. You fear what you don't understand.
    Cruelty to sheep having to appear in such a poor production !!!!

No sheep were hurt during the making of The Greatest Baguhs ever.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

pretty stupid and LAME tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Hasn't the quality to be a cult video,unless you could export it to Baguhan in the Province of Bohol, in the Phillipines.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,599 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

What was excellent about that? The only thing good was when it ended. Take it down and try and salvage some dignity for yourself although its far too late. This thread should be locked and deleted before anyone else is subjected to such muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

All the negative comments on this thread made me curious as to what the video was about. Now I wish I hadn't bothered. Some Youtube videos are interesting and many are utterly pointless. This one however takes it to a new low. With any luck the "stars" will die of shame (or as a consequence of not wearing a seat belt) before they get a chance to breed and thereby cleanse our gene pool ever so slightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

right, own up, who gave this stars?

u need to get a brain transplant if u think this is even slightly funny, best guess is that the op has some chemical assistance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,317 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Crap sound and vision and completely humour-free - a new contender for the most pointless thing on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

THAT video maked THIS video look like a masterpiece...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UUkGckmFPsg

I'm very, very disapointed in you Domhnall. Get a hair-cut.
    Hasn't the quality to be a cult video,unless you could export it to Baguhan in the Province of Bohol, in the Phillipines.

Indeed, the video has taken the Phillipines by storm with Baguh now becoming the national pastime.
    What was excellent about that? The only thing good was when it ended. Take it down and try and salvage some dignity for yourself although its far too late. This thread should be locked and deleted before anyone else is subjected to such muck.

The Baguhs were what was excellent about that.
    All the negative comments on this thread made me curious as to what the video was about. Now I wish I hadn't bothered. Some Youtube videos are interesting and many are utterly pointless. This one however takes it to a new low. With any luck the "stars" will die of shame (or as a consequence of not wearing a seat belt) before they get a chance to breed and thereby cleanse our gene pool ever so slightly.

Phisssh, seat-belts kill more people than they save.
    right, own up, who gave this stars?

u need to get a brain transplant if u think this is even slightly funny, best guess is that the op has some chemical assistance!

Your spelling and punctuation is appalling. Perhaps it is you who needs the brain transplant?
    Crap sound and vision and completely humour-free - a new contender for the most pointless thing on the internet.

More pointless than your last post?
    THAT video maked THIS video look like a masterpiece...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UUkGckmFPsg

Please, that video is just crass.

just being on honest peter its pretty crap dont find it funny at all

just being on honest peter its pretty crap dont find it funny at all

Fair enough just get a hair-cut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Fionngus

Your a disgrace man.

I can accept that people find it hard to comprehend, and I dont expect them to, but the word baguh is quite funny.

Fair enough just get a hair-cut.

Not a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

lads, cut the fussing and a feuding.
    Hagar, it's time to put Mr. Yale to good use on this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Indeed it is Mick, Locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

This is awesome. Check it out!
    flanman89 wrote:
    You can thank "Moi" for the extra 100 views lads

You can thank me for locking the thread.

Everyone else, you know the story with comments and the rating system. Use it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Ha ha... Hagar beat me to it :D

Great minds

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement