Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

money for ur used knickers girls

• 29-10-2007 2:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi girls,
    Wanna get money for your old and used and knickers, Underwear etc?

Im currently setting up a new web site that will cater for guys and girls that like to buy used/worn/soiled knickers and general underwear.

Very Important: ALL AGES-SHAPES AND SIZES WANTED.

In order to sell your items I require the following for it to become profitable for both of us.

1. A profile of you along with pictures of you in your underwear for our customers to view.
    2. brief discription of you and why your selling your undies(make it exciting)
    3. contact detail for me (totally private and confidential)

We will also offer for a added cost to our customers pictures of you in the particular piece of underwear for sale.

Once you contact me I will take it from there and fill you in on all the details and rates/methods of payment etc.

please contact me by email and I will get back to you.
    cheers JANE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Lol. What about us guys. I'll sell you a freshly skid marked pair of boxers for €50.

Reported btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,951 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

This is by far the most hilarious thread I have ever seen. In before lock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Rofls............ibl!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 missjane

business is business...boys

Lol. What about us guys. I'll sell you a freshly skid marked pair of boxers for €50.

Reported btw ..............AM FOR WHAT?

missjane wrote: »
    business is business...boys

Reported btw ..............AM FOR WHAT?

For not buying my sh*t stained jocks for one. Also, I dont think Boards.ie wants to be part of the sex industry.

Oh, and buying and selling is done on Adverts.ie. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Thrill wrote: »
    Lol. What about us guys. I'll sell you a freshly skid marked pair of boxers for €50
    She'd probably give you more for those wimmenz knickers you sometimes wear, Thrill. ;)

Jehosophat, what next?!

Missjane, are you a "Funny girl" by any chance? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

w00t...

I could arrange a 3 day old pair of jocks for the right price and a few days notice to build up the curries :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

missjane wrote: »
    2. brief discription of you and why your selling your undies(make it exciting)
    Seriously, how the hell do you make soiled underwear sound 'exciting'? o.0

• Advertisement

No, you have to make why you are selling your underwear sound exciting ...

Hmmm ...

I have been kidnapped by a tribe of nymphomaniac Amazons, who keep me tied naked to the bed 22 hours a day and use me for their pleasure. They let me out to get some exercise for the remaining 2 hours, and I am using that time to concoct a cunning scheme to escape by selling my now useless underwear over the internet, in order to raise enough money to bribe them to let me go ... or better yet, to keep me, but JUST LET ME GET SOME SLEEP now and again! :(

You've been waiting for this all your boards life randy... I'd say you've got your crusty drawers stacked up in a few piles ready to sell :p

Irish Wolf wrote: »
    You've been waiting for this all your boards life randy... I'd say you've got your crusty drawers stacked up in a few piles ready to sell :p
    I had a good collection all right until that day you called over ... but hey, dude, you're welcome to them, whatever lights your candle! ;)

I had a good collection all right until that day you called over ... but hey, dude, you're welcome to them, whatever lights your candle! ;)

They kept the fire going for the last 12 months..

Solid fuel burners ftw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I hope this doesn't get locked but moved , hilarious add. How much for a pair of knickers anyway ? I could buy a cheap pair for say 4bucks and then rub them all over myself and sell them for say 50bucks thats fair ? I will even throw in a exciting story !

Sarge wrote: »
    I could buy a cheap pair for say 4bucks and then rub them all over myself and sell them for say 50bucks thats fair ? I will even throw in a exciting story !

That offer is not to be sniffed at.

Literally. :)

Ooo... the rollercoaster story, the bungee jump story, the syringe robbery story.. all very exciting and should result in a pretty pattern..

Sarge wrote: »
    I hope this doesn't get locked but moved , hilarious add.
    Just move it over to tCN, and ban MissJane from every other forum * ... it won't be long before "her" head is spinning on its axis!

* oops! ... too late!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement