Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel Tattoo

Options
  • 29-10-2007 5:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Hope you don't mind, but I'm looking for more advice. I want to get a tattoo of an angel. I want it to be large, and quite detailed, but there are a few issues:
    I do _not_ want it to be sexual. It's so I always remember a female friend that passed away a few years age, and so I want it to remember our friendship. I'm not religious, so I would rather it not be in an overly religious style. Does anyone have any idea as to who in dublin would do a good job?

Most of the portfolios I've seen that include angels have sexed them up and this really isn't something I want, basically due to personal reasons.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i'm not 100% sure, but i do remember talking to darren in colourworks about an angel tattoo he'd done which he said he was quite proud of. i didnt get to see it, now, but you could always go in and talk to him, i found him very friendly, and he really did listen to me when i was telling him what kind of style i wanted my own tattoo.

after that, i can recommend only checkin out artists' portfolios and talking with them, see who seems to have the most skill and who seems to be most willing to listen to your ideas on what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I've seen sean in zulu and justin both do very stylish angels before.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Professor_Fink

Great. Thanks for the advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

denise in snakebite has some fairies and things, can't member if i seen angels in her portfolio but she's really good so even if you found a pic of summit you like she might be able to alter to suit you even better

Advertisement