Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cubita instant coffee

Options
  • 29-10-2007 5:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭

i bought a tin of cubita instant the other day, and it's not impresing me. Has anyone else tried it?
    It's a pity as cubita is usually excellent

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I've never come across it before JIZZLORD. I google'd it there (check out the google results, we must be famous :D)

Is this it?
    DSC04343-Cubita-Instant-Cof.jpg

Would you normally drink instant? How does this compare to other instants?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I brought a tin home from Cuba a few years back, let's just say
    I should have used the space/weight for additional beans.
    Don't know what I was thinking but luckily I'd a couple of
    real beans in the case ;)

Whilst Cuban coffee is good - Cuban instant is muck in my opinion.
    (Must say I've never seen anyone drink instant over there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Would you normally drink instant? How does this compare to other instants?

if offered by someone, i'd never turn away instant coffee, but i havent really drank the stuff in 2 years. i picked it up as i was back in sligo for the weekend and i couldnt be arsed bringing a moka or a french press with me.
    Needless to say, it was utter muck, it was a dark instant but it just didnt taste right and i probably should have picked up a wee jar of bewleys stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Pick yourself up an Aeropress they get excellent reviews and are ideal for those away from home and all the coffee equipment trips.

Advertisement