Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guys' Boxers and Socks

• 29-10-2007 10:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭

One for the lads...

The contents of the top drawer are beginning to look increasingly ragged, so I need to go out and buy a load of boxers and socks soon.

So lads, where do you buy your "essentials"? I don't mind spending a few quid more for stuff that will look good and wear well, but I don't want to be paying mad designer prices either...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

For socks you should try to find some bridgedale socks, they're excellent socks, they're quite expensive at around 15 quid per pair, but my first few pairs from nearly 3 years are holding out and hole less.
    you'd get them in most good outdoor shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Bah, Penneys/Dunnes are grand for socks and things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Dead Ed wrote: »
    Bah, Penneys/Dunnes are grand for socks and things.

true story, they're just gonna get wrecked again soon anyway!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

M&S.... nothing designer but they work..

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pbug21

NEXT. Good for jocks. TK Maxx for the socks, get some jocks there too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

As long as they are not white socks ,they are so 80s and look stupid on men over 25 , unless it's for playing sporst like tennis . :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

nialo wrote: »
    M&S.... nothing designer but they work..

QFT

Advertisement