Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Week 8

• 29-10-2007 11:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,193 ✭✭✭✭

So, what's new?

Brady and his bunch just keep truckin'. No stopping them! Holy cow.

Chargers and Saints are back in the hunt for real, now. Colts quietly impressive. Big game next week. Probability of a tie? :D

Lions, huh? 5 wins? Starting to get dizzy!

Big game tonight, and because the Americans put their hour back next week it'll be on an hour earlier! Yay!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Slow coach wrote: »
    Big game tonight, and because the Americans put their hour back next week it'll be on an hour earlier! Yay!
    \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

New England Patriots v Indiannapolis Colts............makes my mouth water!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,193 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Anybody seen the game highlights? How about Brady's fake spike at the end of the first half? Talk about twisting the knife. Mike Vrabel has 10 career receptions, all for TDs! :eek:

And the Texans' punter's attempted bad snap recovery in his own end zone? Worst ever attempt! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Oh man, just seen another Favre spectacular in overtime. <3 Favre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

kryogen wrote: »

I cant figure out wheter it will be an offensive masterpiece or defensive master piece.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

dear god what is happening to my jets.they are shockingly bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,416 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

raven136 wrote: »
    dear god what is happening to my jets.they are shockingly bad

stop. it hurts. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭kev_s88

nice one point win for the jaguars!! its just such a shame that such a good side get stuck in the most competetive division in the NFL.

good to see that even without the injured david garrard they can still pull out a gritty win!!! come on jaguars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,314 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Been shattered since coming back from London so haven't really seen much (working my way through nfl.com highlights) Nice to see the Saints returning. I hope the Colts win. Mainly as I can't see anybody else coming close to the Pats

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭walt colman

I've got my popcorn ready!!!

I think the Patriots couldn't believe they let the Colts back into the AFC Championship game last year. I think that is why they went looking to upgrade offense and why they have been practicing on other teams for the last eight weeks (the spygate thing was just a bonus :rolleyes:).

I am biased :D, but I am predicting a Patriots 34 - 10 win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

Yep is there any hope for the jets ? :( , losing to the bills come on !!!. Ive been waiting for this game big time just as much as last year when it was the jets vs the pats we all know how that went. Want the colts to win, and yes i truly hate the pats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Despite being a Packers fan I have to say I admire the Patriots a lot for 1 to be as consistantly good as they have been over the last 6 years or so in the NFL is an incredible achievement and 2 this years team is so damn good and while it still early they seem to have the potential to go down as 1 of the all time great teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

New England Patriots v Indianapolis Colts............makes my mouth water!

I've booked the pub stool 2 days ago I'll be on the edge of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

de5p0i1er wrote: »
    I've booked the pub stool 2 days ago I'll be on the edge of it.

just wondering, out of pure curiosity than anything else, if Rody Bolands in Rathmines still show the games on Sunday night? I used to live in Rathmines and myself and the flatmates usually went downa on a Sunday evening whenever we got back to Dublin. Used to be good craic, feck all there actually watching the game, but still a few there and others watching out of curiosity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

hanton12 wrote: »
    just wondering, out of pure curiosity than anything else, if Rody Bolands in Rathmines still show the games on Sunday night? I used to live in Rathmines and myself and the flatmates usually went downa on a Sunday evening whenever we got back to Dublin. Used to be good craic, feck all there actually watching the game, but still a few there and others watching out of curiosity.

Not so sure, but I'm pretty sure that McSorley's in Ranleigh do. Or at least they have about 5 million* TV's so they'll generally put on anything you ask them to.

*This number may not be accurate.

Advertisement