Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying an AK?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭dimebag249

Erm, that's also illegal to do in Ireland alan. Perhaps posting links to books that instruct one on how to illegally modify guns isn't the best idea, given who could be reading this.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭alan123

Why not? Its only a book. Right? Am I assisting an American to modify his gun? All I did was Google "semi automatic ak convert".

At the end of the day, this is what goes on in the US, along with blowing up cows in Cambodia. I dont condone it, should we not even discuss it?? Thats lke saying "Dont mention drugs because they are illegal" ,or is it?

Im not sure actually, maybe you are right?

(Ill remove the link to the book shop, its hardly wrong to post a link to the AK shop!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

The question is though what converting a semi-auto to a full-auto has got to do with shooting sports or hunting for that matter? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭demonloop

Preusse wrote: »
    The question is though what converting a semi-auto to a full-auto has got to do with shooting sports or hunting for that matter? :confused:
    Agreed, thread best locked in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Agreed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement