Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Customer support

Options
  • 29-10-2007 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone have the phone number for calling customer support to arrange for a 360 to be taken for repair? Is there an Irish number you can ring?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

It's amazing how lazy some people are to check the official xbox site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

kensutz wrote: »
    It's amazing how lazy some people are to check the official xbox site.

And he/she even went to the effort to sign up to boards just to ask the question!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Keith186 wrote: »
    And he/she even went to the effort to sign up to boards just to ask the question!!

Maybe it's a regular poster but they were too embarrassed to ask using their normal account. :)

Perhaps it's time for a stickied thread on the subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Funny enough none of the phones in my house, 2 lan lines, 4 mobiles, can get through to that number. Dials out , on mobiles says number only available for certain regions....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Keith186 wrote: »
    one of the mods I reckon :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

1800 509 186.

Open today till 7PM

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Vicxas wrote: »
    1800 509 186.

Open today till 7PM

Thread is 4 years old ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Daraa

TheDoc wrote: »
    Funny enough none of the phones in my house, 2 lan lines, 4 mobiles, can get through to that number. Dials out , on mobiles says number only available for certain regions....

This was happening to a friend of mine over the week as well.

The number worked though when he put 00353 in front of it... very odd though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

If you can't get through to the 1 800 number (which is Lo-Call btw) it's probably because your mobile / land line operator has 1 800 numbers disabled on your account.

Just call the 01 dublin number.

Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00
    Saturday: 08:00-19:00
    Sunday: 09:00-17:00
    Phone numbers

+353 1 242 0758 or 1 800 509 186

Advertisement