Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who was the Ian Brown support act last night?

Options
  • 29-10-2007 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone tell me who the support act were, in The Big Top for Ian Brown last night? They were funktastic!

Cheers,

K.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Brendygg

Reverend and the Makers

Good band alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

good gig, i wasnt a ian brown fan b4 but i'm a semi one now!

what a venue though, its crackin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭clg23

Ive heard/read mixed reviews of the gig. Indo says he was way out of tune and bar a couple of classics at start and the end it was disappointing

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

clg23 wrote: »
    Ive heard/read mixed reviews of the gig. Indo says he was way out of tune and bar a couple of classics at start and the end it was disappointing

What Roses songs did he play? I was very pleased with the set he played when I went to see him play in the *******. Good all round performer.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Brendygg

setlist:
    I wanna be adored
    Dolphins were monkeys
    Destiny or circumstance
    Longsight M13
    Keep what ya got
    Time is my everything
    Sweet fantastic
    Lovebug
    On track
    Goodbye to the broken
    Corpses in their mouths
    My star
    Street children
    Set my baby free
    Golden gaze
    I am the resurrection
    Elizabeth my dear
    Sister rose
    Fools gold/The world is yours
    F.E.A.R.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Oh I'd be a bit disappointed with no 'Made Of Stone'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Reverend and the Makers are f*cking quality. Check out Heavyweight Champion of the World, or in fact anything off their new album.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

I was surprised Illegal Attacks wasnt on the setlist.I was there and I thought the gig in Dublin Castle was much better last year.

Thought he murdered I am the Resurrection and Fools Gold to the lyrics of the world is yours was annoting aswell.Surprisingly enough the vocals started out fairly well and seemed to go downhill from there!

Advertisement