Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor returns policy???

• 29-10-2007 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey there...
    Got a meteor phone around 24days ago and have found i faulty.
    Just wondering what their return policy is? I know most stores have a 28days exchange period.
    Anyone please??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,944 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Their policy is that all phones can be exchanged or refunded, if there is a verifiable fault in store, within 28 days. Basically, what this means, is that the fault has to be evident in store. Faults such as battery and the phone occasionally turning off have to be sent for testing, which normally takes 2 working days. Make sure you have all the box/accessories.

This does not apply to phones bought online.

What phone was it and what fault?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 retrosouls

The buttons have cracked on the phone... On three of them. It's a Sony Ericsson W580. Very frustrating when it has to do ya for a year until I get my next upgrade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

More than likely, that's not going to get swapped out in store. Cracked keys *could* be a sign of physical damage, and the staff in store aren't qualified to diagnose it as a manufacturing fault, so it will need to go for testing. There's also very low stocks of that phone at the moment, so even if they can swap it out, it could be a 2 week wait. I would go in ASAP as once 28 days is gone, it has to go for repair and you will not get an exchange in store.

Advertisement