Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

well if not mocking...hugely insensitive...I dont have a huge knowledge of that subject so I dont have a clue where you were going with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Teddi wrote: »
    well if not mocking...hugely insensitive...I dont have a huge knowledge of that subject so I dont have a clue where you were going with that.
    I'm hoping you see the irony in you finding Gordon's remark insensitive, when you said that the OP in the other thread deserved to get HIV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You deserve AIDS

Mods..I hope you Noted the last comment made here..

Its just as ban worthy as the comment I made..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

at least it wasn't superaids, a teaspoon of that in the butt and you're dead in two years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Mods..I hope you Noted the last comment made here..

Its just as ban worthy as the comment I made..
    I have this weird feeling ... now, I'm not at all sure of this, I could very easily be wrong ... and no doubt he will correct me if I am ... but I have this strange idea that that was exactly his intention!

to get banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Yeah, definitely justifies a banning to spend more time on the weighing scales.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

to get banned?
    No.

Just ... no!

:rolleyes:

Advertisement