Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for help with Youth Club Project...

• 29-10-2007 4:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I run a Youth Club in Waterford city . As a club we are hoping too soon start a Motor theme project/programme .To this end we are looking to purchase/or even better receive a donation of a small cc motorbike (running or not and up to but not more that 100cc ) This motorbike will be stripped and rebuilt by our members over a few months as part of our project. The finished bike will be raffled off between all the members who have worked on it. We have very limited funds to spend on this programme ,If there is any local companies or person willing to help i.e through Donation, Sponsorship or sale of fore-mentioned bike .We would be grateful of your assistance .I'll PM any interested parties all the club information and details ,so ye can see that this is a real project and not a con.......

Look forward to your reply

Advertisement