Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilshane affordable housing

Options
  • 29-10-2007 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hey just wondered if anyone had any updates on the affordable housing in kilshane Finglas? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 barbs77

Hi,

I got offered an affordable house on Kilshane drive last week, went to see it today, but have turned it down. Hope I have done the right thing. I work South city centre and just felt it was too far to have to commute every day - I don't drive. Added to that, the Travellers camp and the remains of the city dump which could be seen from the front bedroom window.. But maybe I've made a hasty decision and should have been thinking more long-term. Do others see this a good spot for the future?

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Hey I accepted a house in Kilshane.I'm doing my snag in 2 weeks and I cant wait.With the removal travellers and future green area developments it will look very different in a short while.Plans can be found on DCC website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

texas star wrote: »
    Hey I accepted a house in Kilshane.I'm doing my snag in 2 weeks and I cant wait.With the removal travellers and future green area developments it will look very different in a short while.Plans can be found on DCC website.

Yeah right! LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Everyone to there own I live in finglas and work there so I couldnt believe my luck to be offered a 3 bedroom house close to friends and family :)

Advertisement