Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Promod.Com

• 29-10-2007 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody has ordered from www.promod.com (found the address in the sticky!). If so, what was the quality like?

The stuff looks good anyway, and it says the deliver throughout the EU, but every country seems to be listed except Ireland.

I have sent an email but they have not replied.

Thanks so much!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Esmereldina

maggie1969 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody has ordered from www.promod.com (found the address in the sticky!). If so, what was the quality like?

The stuff looks good anyway, and it says the deliver throughout the EU, but every country seems to be listed except Ireland.

I have sent an email but they have not replied.

Thanks so much!!

I've bought a good bit from the shop. Like the actual one... I live in Italy at the moment and they have it here. I really like their stuff. In fact, I bought a cardigan there today... and a skirt last week! The prices tend to be really good for the clothes they sell. They are all really reasonable but much better quality than the likes of H and M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Hi, I've bought one thing from them, a fitted shirtand yes the quality was very good for price. It came through the post and was reasonably quick (about a week). The shirt cost 29.90 but the p&p brought it up to about 37. Still excellent price though. Their sizes are on the small side so check your measurements carefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I bought a couple of linen trousers there and a top (in Prague though, not on-line). I only wore the top once but it washed fine and it seems ok quality. I wore the pants a good few times in the summer though and they were good quality, didn't shrink or anything when I washed them. I think they only cost around €20 too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 maggie1969

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply everyone!! Much appreciated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

Ooh, just spent half an hour drooling at their dresses, they're so pretty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I bought stuff from the Promod shops a few years ago and loved it. Really cheap and quality is quite good too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I buy a lot of stuff from them and have done for about 10 years - I have 2 linen biase dresses that I adore and I got stuff to wear to a wedding online. Saving up my money now though as I am going to Paris shortly - it is killing me as I normally spend 100-200 a month online!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭cuaifeadh

I never realised they had a website. Found a Promod shop when I was in Budapest and I would have bought pretty much anything in there.. If it wasn't for the pesky budget, but now I can credit card shop to the maximum! (If they deliver that is ¬.¬)

=)

cuaifeadh wrote: »
    (If they deliver that is ¬.¬)

Yes, they deliver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Fooz

I heard last week that Ireland's first Promod shop is opening very soon in the new shopping centre in Athlone.

At last...a reason to visit Athone ;)http://www.athlonetowncentre.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Husband has been informed that we will be going to Athlone shortly - thanks for letting us know.

I ordered 4 items last night and got an email saying my order had to be cancelled because they cannot deliver to Ireland for logistical reasons. :(
    I was looking forward to them arriving.
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for placing an order recently on our website.

We has to cancell your order because we have to stop temporarily deliveries to the Republic of Ireland, for logistic reasons.

We will let you know on Promod.eu when delivery will be restored.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

However, if somebody in the European Union is willing to manage your parcels, you could perhaps have the delivery made to this person. You just need to enter a different delivery address from the customer address.

If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I was in the new Promod store in the Athlone town centre (just briefly). The clothes looked lovely and didn't seem too pricey, I'd look to have another look when the place is less crowded.

Advertisement