Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swasticow Crusin the Bahn

• 29-10-2007 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hello all its been a while since I posted, But I return to you to shamelessly promote my first Feature, Swasticow Crusin the Bahn.

The Documentary follows the exploits of Swasticow the band that was banned, made famous for inventing the Bassline in 1987.

Google Swasticow and I'm proud to report near all that comes up on everypage is directly related, My favorite addition is the uncyclopedia page http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Swasticow

The film itself is 75mins made by myself and various classmates of mine in the national film school.

http://www.buckledcranium.com/swasticow.html

Please share your thoughts - be they good or bad, cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 astradelphinus

Hey :)

Trailer looks great.
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

To be honest, it was a great film, watched it yesterday, it had some flaws, but as a student production you'd expect that, the jokes were great, they got the whole room laughing, and the music is damn good, especially the bass line.
    Good work luke,
    I'd love to help out in the next production, just to get involved in film :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Lukiebaggs

Hey man really apreicate you coming along, I frankly was blown away with the response it got.

Sure man - warts in all kinda replys are what'll help make our next production outdo this, so please tell where you thought it was lacking.

I will say that the rooms sound system let the film down, it has been extensivly mixed in protools and sounds fantastic, but for some reason that rooms PA just murdered certain sequences, I think the dvds will help clear those bits up.

Are you in the film school? Don't know who I'm replying to here.

Oh and we're having a 2nd screening this thursday the 15th at 4pm - same room so if you want to tell your friends - all are welcome.

Nah, i'm not in the film school, wish i was though, i'm in Creative technologies, I'll be there on thusday, and i hope there's more free wine :o
    If ya want me to point out some flaws, i can, but it won't be very mannerly :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Lukiebaggs

alright xios lay it on me. what didn't you like?

• Advertisement

I'll jot down some notes on thursday and give them to ya.

Advertisement