Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Cut FAS course Q?

• 29-10-2007 7:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anybody have info on Final Cut Pro FAS courses? I heard through a friend that FAS were doing Final Cut courses through Filmbase in Temple Bar. I've checked the web but can't get any concrete info.

Thanx.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

hmm I know Filmbase are part of that official apple trainers group where you can do a series of courses to get officially certified in final cut pro.

But I dont know if its a FAS course

maybe (and this is going from bits of info I hear at work so dont take it as fact, but as a avenue of questioning) the course falls under courses you can take while FAS employed and they will pay the fee.

We have a part time employee under the fas program and I believe he gets X amount of money to spend on educational courses a year, maybe you can do the course that way.

But like I said, not 100% on this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

Cool thanks blitz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

FAS often pay 3rd parties to run a course if theres enough demand.

Advertisement