Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Akase eclipse

• 29-10-2007 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Bought this pc from Unklerosco

[IMG][/img]DSCF0240_Medium_.jpg

But TBH top cutout was terrible( No offence Unklerosco , but a double sided sticky tape and a cable rubber....C"on we know you can do it better) ) So it was necessary to do something about it...:D

DSC01276.JPG

Its unbelievable what miracles can do a simple black marker....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭ricka05

Got some 10mm clear perspex. Made a 5 mm re-bate to cover edges and gave it a nice sanding....
    DSC01278.JPG

I would never believe that its gonna by so difficult to get a black bolts.....I checked B&Q , Woodies , some local electrical shop...
    Finally ended up at Halfords......but 15E for 20 black bolts.......What the hell white ones will do just fine...:)
    DSC01285.JPG

And final result :

DSC01286.JPG

DSC01282.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Very nice job m8 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

looks good, what tool did you use to do the edges of the perspex ?

• Advertisement

I'm working in some cabinet making company , we have all necessary machinery....So i made a ruff cuts on the sow and cleaned on the Router Spindle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭TonyM.

Good job looks great I have a spare door for the Eclipse if ever need one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

TonyM. wrote: »
    Good job looks great I have a spare door for the Eclipse if ever need one.

so do I :)

Thanks lads....:o Its nice to know that there is some one to help you out....

Advertisement