Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Insurance

Options
  • 29-10-2007 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hope someone can help? Last year I bought pet insurance for my Labrador from Allianz. This year their quote is 50 quid more expensive. Does anyone know of another insurance company that does pet insurance so I can see if I can get a more competitive quote?
    Thanks for your help in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭Alun

They're the only ones operating in Ireland AFAIK. Did they give a reason why the premium had increased?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭michelleans

Allianz are the only ones that do pet insurance here in Ireland..

If you order online you get 20 euro off if it helps, not sure why your premium would have gone up though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Blankie

Cheers for your posts! The increase was explaining to me because a) the premium for pedigree dogs has gone up 30 euro and b) I benefited from the 20 euro online discount last year and you cant get it for your 2nd year :(
    Hate that they have the monopoly! They can charge you what they like!

Advertisement