Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest place to get GH3 from us?

• 29-10-2007 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

normally get m,y games from play-asia, but anyone know where i can get it any cheaper/ quicker?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Vg+

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

checked them out, but they dont seem to have it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

just the game, or game + guitar?

(we're talking about Guitar Heroes 3, right?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

There's a major shortage of the game in the US.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

yeah, sorry i ment the guitar too...shoulda said....lookin for the wireless :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Shipping could be nasty with the guitar, plus increased chance of customs nabbing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

kensutz wrote: »
    There's a major shortage of the game in the US.

Not where I am in California.
    I decided spur of the moment to get it Sunday morning ( morning of release ).
    I had no problem finding it for Wii and 360, wasn't looking for it on PS3.
    Ended up buying it from Costco for $89.99, $10 cheaper than the regular retail price of $99.99, for 360.

The main problem I've heard about is people getting wired controllers with it and not the wireless Les Paul controller, mostly from Walmart but some other suppliers too.

Killian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Yea videogamesplus has fast delivery, around 3 days.

Advertisement