Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

triple fried egg chili chutney sandwich

• 29-10-2007 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

a few nights ago while discussing the best hangover foods the conversation inevitably turned to Lister's masterpiece and it turns out one of the lads tried it. he said it was good, but the egg was a bit too much. I really have to try it one of these days. have any of the BGRH taken Dave Lister's advice and tried it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I'd need to be fully sober just to able to roll that off my tongue and order it, couldn't they have just called it "the sandwich"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

jester77 wrote: »
    I'd need to be fully sober just to able to roll that off my tongue and order it, couldn't they have just called it "the sandwich"!
    the name's already taken, see here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

The Bollox wrote: »
    the name's already taken, see here

wow, those guys are tiny :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

jester77 wrote: »
    wow, those guys are tiny :eek:

dude that's not cool! they don't like people making a big deal about their size

Advertisement