Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused About Where to get Airsoft AEG's,Pistol's..etc.

Options
  • 29-10-2007 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Help.. im new to airsoft and every website i seem to try to get airsoft gun's im told i cant get them because i live in Ireland(due to the laws apparantly) i was trying sites in Hong Kong and Austria, since the gun's are alot of money i was hoping to get one that i really liked....being the Marui Type 89, and NO!! irish airsoft sites seem to have it,

If someone could help me out and tell me what sites are good and send to Ireland i'd be so thankful,

Cheers please get back to me,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Hi and welcome to the forum

If you have a read through the various stickies at the top of the main forum you'll find info on retailers, the newbie's guide and quite a large list of useful links

They should answer most of your questions which come up here quite often, if they dont, try do a search of the forum and you may find the info you need, if not, feel free to post a thread and ask

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hunter1100

Have you checked Uncompany.com , WGC.com and ehobby Asia

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement