Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW tonight

• 30-10-2007 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

Anyone know for sure what time it's starting at? I wanna make sure what with the clocks going back and CS starting at midnight cos of it. I can't find it in any tv guides and figures someone here might know, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

1am till 3am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Raw starts at 1 tonight according to the Sky guide. Tune in for Jericho!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Double C wrote: »
    Raw starts at 1 tonight according to the Sky guide. Tune in for Jericho!!!!!

Tune in to be disappointed in the worst way possible.
    You suckers can stay up til stupid o'clock for your letdown, i'll record it...
    ... (and hope NTL doesn't screw me over like it did with Cyber Sunday ;) )

VR!

Well yeah 3.15am sorry, there is always scope for the possible Raw over run

• Advertisement

**** staying up for it, I'll be recording too, and I wont be disappointed, mark my words!

Double C wrote: »
    **** staying up for it, I'll be recording too, and I wont be disappointed, mark my words!

The SAVE_US.X29 (10.29, tonight) is just another clue to another clue.
    Just watch :D

VR!

I've stayed up for Raw a few times, but I seriously cant handle the 15+ ad breaks its head wrecking and its usually recording for my brother so i cant flick

EdK wrote: »
    I've stayed up for Raw a few times, but I seriously cant handle the 15+ ad breaks its head wrecking and its usually recording for my brother so i cant flick

I hear that sh*t. First time i ever had to witness the misfortune of all those ad breaks was when Saturday Nights Main Event returned. Dear christ, it was painful... every five minutes "WWE... sponsored by... The Outfit!" Way to put us off getting that game!

VR!

Testify!

Nah I just can't watch 15 of those SD vs Raw ads especially that fat lucadore haha, the dvd will do me,thank bob for the fast forward button

i'd like to watch it but nah its not worth it, Not even for Jericho (maybe!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Thanks all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Lucky I checked this thread....was gonna wait around 'til 2 for it to start lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

no jericho :(

Just woke up and skimmed through my recording.
    ... and i'm not one to tell ya i told ya so but...

(i can hear ya saying it!)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

To be fair they haven't explained what the saveus thingy is yet so can't really claim victory

I can in the sense that people expected him at the last 2 PPVs and this mondays RAW. And as already stated in another thread that it's looking less likely to be Jericho and more likely Edge.

As both myself and Minto both predicted in the second podcast :D
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I can in the sense that people expected him at the last 2 PPVs and this mondays RAW. And as already stated in another thread that it's looking less likely to be Jericho and more likely Edge.

As both myself and Minto both predicted in the second podcast :D
    VR!

But the thing is everyone knows Edge is returning at SS (the ad for it pretty much says it all)....so why would they show this mysterious video for a comeback that is already known....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

To give Edge amazing heat

It's not THAT mysterious, it could be anyone. Just because it has computery stuff doesn't mean it's Jericho! Jesus, by that logic it could be Gail Kim ;)

VR!

Edit: Bubs101 has a point, and as myself and Minto have said on our last podcast, it wouldn't be the first time Edge used Y2J's entrance ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

But its not Edge's second coming, it's his third.

It's not gonna be Edge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

It's not THAT mysterious, it could be anyone. Just because it has computery stuff doesn't mean it's Jericho! Jesus, by that logic it could be Gail Kim ;)

VR!

Edit: Bubs101 has a point, and as myself and Minto have said on our last podcast, it wouldn't be the first time Edge used Y2J's entrance ;)

it would be fantastic if the jericho music came on then a blonde man doing the jericho pose appears, then he turns around and it's edge :D would be hilarious with all the y2j chants from the crowd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

ShaneU wrote: »
    it would be fantastic if the jericho music came on then a blonde man doing the jericho pose appears, then he turns around and it's edge :D would be hilarious with all the y2j chants from the crowd.

It would be great if they did that but then pulled a double swerve by having Y2j debut anyway attacking Edge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

hehe , itll probably be bastion booger or the repo man or something stpid.

But its not Edge's second coming, it's his third.

It's not gonna be Edge.

Depends on how you look at it, it would be the second coming of the "Rated R Superstar". If i recall correctly, it would also be Edge's second coming to the RAW brand since the draft. He was originally drafted in 2002 to SD, moved to RAW in 2004, drafted back to SD this year.

If Jericho said himself that he's not ready to get back in the ring yet, theres no other possibility?

My money's on Edge. :)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

From figure four news update
    Speaking of Jericho, Smackdown is at the Nassau Coliseum tonight and he's doing a book signing nearby. I'm thinking he won't debut there. For those wondering, yes, it's going to happen eventually. Unless they really piss people off, the longer they wait the bigger it will be.

I know some people were very pissed about last night, but the "promises" that he would debut there were no different than the "promises" that he was going to debut in any number of places on any number of days. We wrote months back that there would be red herrings everywhere. Unless they flat-out tell you he'll be there a certain day and then he's not there, you can't get too upset about this.

Quoted for truth, he's not advertised. So if ya stay up til stupid o'clock to watch for him not to show when he's not advertised, one only has themselves to blame. :)

VR!

****in bull****, Im so ****in pissed off at this ****in angle, the sooner its revealed the ****in better. Break_the_code, my ****in arse!

*in through the nose, out through the mouth*

Sorry about that.

It's not Edge though!

We'll see... Double C :D
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

maybe its bobby lashley

• Advertisement

Ever notice that nobody talks about matches anymore ? Its all story lines .
    Anybody catch Home and Away today ? I heard Pippa is returning .

Pippa was back a few weeks ago, god! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Raw was crappy except for Santino of course. The guy has surely scooped the funniest wrestler of the year award if there is such a thing.

I'm looking forward to next week's shenanigans which will no doubt be hilarious and I ain't talking about DX's cock jokes.

"Baw gahd a Stone Cold Stunner to Santino! Santino's ass just got CONDEMNED!!!"

If that doesn't bring ratings nothing will. Not even Pippa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

If that doesn't bring ratings nothing will. Not even Pippa.

Steve Austin is the Alf Stewart of wrestling. Expect ratings!

Alf's a bigger draw though

Nah, it's Sally, after all, she had the home video after all ;)
    VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

nothing better than if they got everyone worked up on this angle and it was hornswagal (theyed never be stupid enough to do that)

Advertisement