Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the place to buy a dart board?

• 30-10-2007 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey everyone
    Regular shop around Dublin or on the internet for a dart board? Im looking for a standard run of the mill one. I want to practice for 6 months to a year and then whup my brother in a challenge match. any info appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Argos or Elverys probably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 nirelandblue

Mullans on Capel St has a good selection of darts equipment,boards and everything else you might need

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Is it not the Brenfer you are thinking of? Expensive spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

Mullans is just down the road from brenfers on the corner.wouldn't recommend brenfers to anyone,too expensive as you say.Elverys do eclipse boards for €40,best boards around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

DFD wrote: »
    Elverys do eclipse boards for €40,best boards around.

Argus do them for €38.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bellton

I ended up going for the one in argos: the phil taylor set: if you do a search, its
    on the argos website. For an extreme novice player : board, 2 sets of darts, cabinet to go around it, it seemed the best deal. Thanks all
    Said I'd post this, so whoever else does a search has all the info

Advertisement