Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Nov 3rd. Premier League Accumulators

Options
  • 30-10-2007 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Ok so heres the fixtures for this weekend. Theres some big games so it's going to be tough to call them all but thats what i'm gonna try. I'll probably do a few bets with variations and bet between e1 & e2 on each set of results. I've put down 1 of my bets. What do the rest of you think.

Saturday, 03 November 2007
    Arsenal v Man Utd, 12:45 Draw
    Aston Villa v Derby, 15:00 Aston Villa Win
    Blackburn v Liverpool, 17:15 Blackburn Win
    Everton v Birmingham, 15:00 Everton Win
    Fulham v Reading, 15:00 Draw
    Middlesbrough v Tottenham, 15:00 Spurs Win
    Newcastle v Portsmouth, 15:00 Draw
    Wigan v Chelsea, 15:00 Chelsea Win

Sunday, 04 November 2007
    West Ham v Bolton, 16:00 West Ham Win

Monday, 05 November 2007
    Man City v Sunderland, 20:00 Man City Win

A few surprises there, like I said, i'll do a few variations but has been my experience that there are always a few turn ups so you've gotta be a little unpredicatble. + it's always hard to call the result between the top 2. I'll post the total ods for that later. I'll be doing these bets on Paddy Power. So .. any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Too many close games to call this week, most of them are on a knife edge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

ya i agree to many tough to call...will have to look down the leagues for my accum!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

If you're gonna go with a big dirty Premier League accumulator, don't include Arsenal v Man U at all. I wouldn't include Blackburn v Liverpool either.

And, most importantly of all:

NEVER EVER EVER EVER bet on Spurs away from home - especially if they're in the kind of form they are at the moment. Not saying they won't win but I'd want to be getting a hell of a lot better than the 6-4 PP are quoting to go near it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bad weekend for value.

That said if you have a few grand and fancy Chelsea against Wigan and Villa at home to Derby you might get a few hundred back. :)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

Arsenal,Newcastle Fulham to draw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

Looked at the fixtures for this weekend and very hard to find any teams to back with confidence but have to have a gamble :D:D so I picked these five:

Walsall 5/6
    Leyton Orient 4/5
    Barnet 7/4
    Chesterfield 8/11
    Stoke 10/11

fiver accum pays around 150euro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Trampas

I am sick here.

chesterfield let me down in one bet and Hamilton in another.

Hamilton went from 1-0 leading to lost 2-1 and no scores posted up yet. This is on both on BBC and Sky

Both last min goals.

edit
    Just checked my account and I have won on Hamilton bet but no scores still displayed

edit again
    money taken back

Advertisement