Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Junior Fatass gone from TNA?

• 30-10-2007 12:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

TNA just announced at the iMPACT! tapings that Junior Fatu would not be there tonight.

I heard he asked for a pay rise despite being rubbish and blowing a promo last week, he was rumoured to be working without a contract aswell

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Oh God I hope that he's gone. However, at the same time having invested so much time and resources into him in the past while this does him like a needless waste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Another oversized talentless Samoan out of the business. Good riddance! :D
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

he mentioned wwe in an interview on impact, idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Who thought it would be a good idea to hire him in the first place

TNA had a great hiring policy before Lethal, Shelley,Joe, Strong,Aries and a lot more besides but these days Morgan, Test , Fatu, The Bashams, Heartthrobs etc

And rumours of Brian Lawler and Scotty 2 Hotty ffs

Rikishi was out of shape during his WWE days and he's even worse now plus that whole stickin his ass in peoples faces just isnt cool or funny or does it have any point what so ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

This is good news. And I doubt that rumour about David Arquette appearing soon is going to happen, he was on WWE.com being interviewed by Steve Austin yesterday.
    Booker T should be appearing soon though, or so said Alverez on the Observer show this week.

EdK wrote: »
    Rikishi was out of shape during his WWE days and he's even worse now plus that whole stickin his ass in peoples faces just isnt cool or funny or does it have any point what so ever

Hah, not to mention that his tights have "bootylicious" written on em.
    VR!

Beyonce he is not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Double C wrote: »
    Booker T should be appearing soon though, or so said Alverez on the Observer show this week.

Will he be able to keep his Booker T name, or will he have to go with some new name like The Dudleys? Or has he actually debuted? If so, under what name?

Given that Booker T is already trademarked by a musician, and that Booker is his actual real name. Vince doesn't have much of a comeback. So i don't think he'll have to change his name. Probably the same reason Sting didn't have to change his.

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

gimmick wrote: »
    Will he be able to keep his Booker T name, or will he have to go with some new name like The Dudleys? Or has he actually debuted? If so, under what name?
    He's already debuted as Booker T

I'm not sure if it's true, but I heard years ago that it's the wrestler Sting who has his name trademarked, but he lets the musician Sting away with it

His name is Booker Tio Huffman so there should be no problem unless Vinny wants to get petty, its probably intellectual property of Booker aswell as he had it way before his WWE days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

EdK wrote: »
    its probably intellectual property of Booker aswell as he had it way before his WWE days

You mean like the Dudley Boys?

Lets face it though, The Dudley boys was the gayest sounding name for a bad-ass tagteam. Team 3D is a lot more menacing sounding. Vince did them a favour!

VR!

Fozzy wrote: »
    You mean like the Dudley Boys?

All depends on whether you sell your property to Vince or whether he bought it from Heyman or whatever, also neither one is called Dudley

According to Vince on the Warrior DVD, that if it's intellectual property of WWE, he owns all rights to it regardless if it's on your birth cert or not.

Now was he bluffing? I couldn't tell you.
    VR!

He may act like/ think he does but will it hold up in court?

Most of the time he just says he will take legal action and TNA change the name

That was my point when i asked if he was bluffing. :)
    VR!

Advertisement