Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP - GD - imagettftext

Options
  • 30-10-2007 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭

Been working on this for a couple of hours now and it's getting on my wig.

Basically, the text being added to the image isn't right. It's supposed to be 10px, I've set it to 7pt but I just can't get it to look right.

I heard, during the GD 1 to 2 upgrade, the added auto aliasing to text. I made the font colour minus and I've tried changing the font size but still no luck at all.

This is how it looks:
    buttonphp.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Troublesome

4 day bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

without the code we can really help there can we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

Been working on this for a couple of hours now and it's getting on my wig.

Basically, the text being added to the image isn't right. It's supposed to be 10px, I've set it to 7pt but I just can't get it to look right.

I heard, during the GD 1 to 2 upgrade, the added auto aliasing to text. I made the font colour minus and I've tried changing the font size but still no luck at all.

This is how it looks:
    buttonphp.gif

Check that you're using the right fonts (often TrueType fonts). I had problems using php gd before. You might want to contact the system admin and get them to send you the correct path to the correct TrueType fonts. Try grep and you should get a list of possibilities.

Advertisement