Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with RAW in Photoshop CS2

• 30-10-2007 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have a Canon EOS 400D and when i shoot in RAW and try and load the files in
    Photoshop CS2 .. i get "incorrect document type" or something to that effect .

I havent installed the Canon Raw file image processing software that came with it , i didn't think id have to since photoshop is supposed to be able to deal with RAW...
    is there something i need to do first ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭jlang

Have you the latest updates for CS2 installed ? I think it came out before the 400D so you may need the update to Camera Raw if you don't have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

I thought CS2 has built in support for RAW ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

It does have raw support, but new cameras mean new raw files, so require an update.

A down side, is that raw support for the 1D Mk III and 40D is only supported in the raw update for CS3.

thanks i downloaded an update ...

I hope it works for my CS2 though ...

I have a "special" version ..

I dowloaded the plugin for CS3 i think , as it says my version is incorrrect,

anyone have the plugin for CS2 ?

RAW EOS 400d ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement