Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBox Live Bandwidth Usage

• 30-10-2007 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hey,

im wondering what kind of bandwidth does xbox live use? I have been playing halo 3 online quite a bit and im curious. Do all games use the same badwidth or is it greater / lower depending on the game?

Any thoughts or links to articles with more info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,028 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Saw an article by an XBOX Magazine recently which said the following:
    30 hours of gameplay is roughly equivalent to 500MB of data transfer, with about 10MB downloaded per hour and 6MB uploaded per hour

Seems a bit low to me to be honest. But i'd imagine it'd depend on the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

basquille wrote: »
    Saw an article by an XBOX Magazine recently which said the following:

Seems a bit low to me to be honest. But i'd imagine it'd depend on the game.

Jaysus that seems low, thought it would be more then that per hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Hey,

im wondering what kind of bandwidth does xbox live use? I have been playing halo 3 online quite a bit and im curious. Do all games use the same badwidth or is it greater / lower depending on the game?

Any thoughts or links to articles with more info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

depends on too much.

The game, the map, host/not host

Advertisement