Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Design for Blanch Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭CoNfOuNd

This was already discussed

The Blanchardstown Centre is getting a bargain site for 1000 euro worth of shopping vouchers. I think 5 or 10k would be more appropriate. It might raise the quality of entries. Will be interesting to see what they get..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

I liked this particular take on the whole thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

in fairness to them though all they're looking for is a concept design. if i wasn't up to my eyes i'd throw in a design myself.

after getting €1,000 of vouchers for maybe slightly re-working an old design you got laying about it better than nothing aint it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

miju wrote: »
    in fairness to them though all they're looking for is a concept design. if i wasn't up to my eyes i'd throw in a design myself.

after getting €1,000 of vouchers for maybe slightly re-working an old design you got laying about it better than nothing aint it.

No, it's a horrendous and embarrassing cheapening of the industry. I don't know why they don't just get a load of 'up and coming Web designers' together for a tea party and a colour by numbers competition.

Advertisement