Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most Overrated in 'The Looks' Department

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Halle berry, that is all.

*Runs from angry mob*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Kylie Minogue-SO NOT HOT!!!!!!

Ah here! All i'll say, if I was bi................ ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Is she the one flogging the HP laptops on that ad where she's walking down the street?

Is this her........??

http://www.petra-nemcova.org/petra-02.jpg

/Drool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Thrill wrote: »
    This lot are right up there with her at the moment..........

http://seehere.blogspot.com/2006/08/celebrities-without-makeup.html
    That's mad. Although if that's Halle Berry at her worst she has no worries.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Is this her........??

/Drool

I don't know because she doesn't show her face for most of the ad. If that is her, she could be selling leprosy and I'd buy it off her. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think Mary Harney is way over rated. People say she's ugly as sin but I think she's a whole lot worse than that.

That lard ass J Lo is the most over rated celeb in the looks department ever.

This lot are right up there with her at the moment..........

http://seehere.blogspot.com/2006/08/celebrities-without-makeup.html

Isn't the picture of Charlize Theron, a picture from Monster where she had to look ugly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Is this her........??

/Drool
    she's too skinny she has no arse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

shane86 wrote: »
    The English have odd taste in models generally anyway. Can you believe this bird is a supermodel (name is Lily Cole)

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2006-08/17/xin_5908031722073681944216.jpg

what age is she? she looks about 12?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Wow that Lily Cole is downright, plain old fashioned ugly.

That make up comparison site is entertaining, but who doesn't take bad photos from time to time? Especially if you were hounded non stop by the media. there's a photo of me when I'm 15 with my friends, it came out so bad that someone actually once asked why one of my dads friends was in the picture. I can only imagine how many of those would turn up if I was being followed day in day out, doing all the daily things I do.

some of them are just desperate too, for example Julia Roberts looks perfectly fine in her shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Isn't the picture of Charlize Theron, a picture from Monster where she had to look ugly?

I dont know tbh, I've never seen the film, but it looks like a candid snap taken by a photo journalist.

The one of Christina Applegate is really bad though. She used to look stunning on " Married....with children".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

+1 for Cameron Diaz. I just never saw the appeal.

Christina Aguilera - just a skank.

Victoria Beckham - fake looking lolipop f*ck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

blah wrote: »
    Which would you prefer?

winehouse.jpg

Please tell me the one on the left is a photoshop? What the hell is with her face?

The one on the right looks like a hooker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

The one of Christina Applegate ......... She used to look stunning on " Married....with children".

*drinks 12 cans*

*stiks on MWC rerun*

*begins "oh yeah" "hoo hoo hoo hoo!" hooting

I thought Diaz was unreal in Theres Something About Mary, but she isnt ageing the best. Saw one photo of her where she had spots like a lad of 15 :confused::eek:

As for Victoria Beckham, ive always wondered why a guy with so much money and with so many birds after him* picked such a skinny yoke

*: I know one cracking looking bird who doesnt even know what team he played for in Spain and by now probably cant recall his US team, and yet she knows his date of birth and shoe size :confused:

He shouldve stuck with that tanned Spanish derty hooer.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Jigsaw wrote: »
    She has a mouth like a rip in a tent.
    LOL.

Agree with those saying Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston. Sarah Jessica Parker was never rated by anyone to begin with. Wasn't it someone on Family Guy who said she looks like a boot?

Scarlett Johansson does look goofy in some pictures but she's stunning in others. I'd say in real life, she radiates the kind of amazing sexuality that can make your knob explode from half a mile away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Halle Berry of late

You mean pregnant Halle Berry who is actually hotter than ever??

http://the-paparazzi.blogspot.com/2007/10/halle-berrys-pregnant-boobs.html

Actually there's a better picture on PerezHilton.com but I couldn't be arsed finding it!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Doubs

both mentioned already but it has to be kate moss (not even remotely attractive imo), and justin timberface for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

Sophie Dahl

Jodie Kidd

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Agree with a few already mentioned - Sarah "Messica" Parker, Cameron Diaz, Glenda Goblinson, Paris Hilton, Skeletor Knightley etc. etc.

The main one that never did it for me has to be the one and only Britney Spears. Even in her heyday, I really failed to see it......

The runners-up include Kate Moss (looks like a zombie), Sophie Ellis Baxter (looks like a martian) and Jennifer Aniston.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

As already said LOADS of times, Kate Moss.

Don't see what the big deal is about Kylie either, she has one of those faces that just annoys me!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Steve Buscemi?
    You leave Steve Buscemi out of this.

Muff_Daddy wrote: »
    Has anyone said Glenda Gilson yet? I find that quite surprising \___/
    I think that one just goes without saying.

rosanna davison, minging
    Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    yups, rosanna davison...
    yup yup yup. skangerly
    Sam Kade wrote: »
    agreed she is too lanky like a lot of women nowadays, she is also a snobbish bitch. Rosanna EAT and fatten yourself up a bit and make yourself rideable. That doll (can't think of her name right now) with pamela flood in off the rails is a fine ride.

Typical Irish begrudgery.
    That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

glenda gilson (but she's not really famous just kinda pointless and plastered everywhere)

All the women on 'friends', Madonna, Kate Moss, Jordan , all the spice girls ...too many more to mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Paris Hilton and her lazy eye, and Avril Lavigne..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Le Racks tits are over-rated in the looks department. They're just too big for Pigheads tastes. Granted Pighead has never seen the nipples but even if they were the bestest nipples in the whole wide world it still wouldn't be enough for Pighead to give them the thumbs up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Shooter McGaven

WWHHAAAAAAAATTT???? do i remember someone in there saying Catherine Zeta is overrated in the looks department??? you my friend! are gaye but havent come to terms with it yet. Just to back up my point: http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/24295/normal_catherine%20zeta%20jones.jpg
    and http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200707/r159557_582189.jpg
    just to ogle a few.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

kiera knightley :eek:

Kiera's f*cking awesome. You suck at rating women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Ah she's not though, she has a nice face, but at times she looks like the wind would blow her away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

WWHHAAAAAAAATTT???? do i remember someone in there saying Catherine Zeta is overrated in the looks department??? you my friend! are gaye but havent come to terms with it yet. Just to back up my point: http://www.casafree.com/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/24295/normal_catherine%20zeta%20jones.jpg
    and http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200707/r159557_582189.jpg
    just to ogle a few.....
    I used to think she was drop dead gorgeous until you posted that 2nd pic. :( Now she's just a yummy mummy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BBJ

Jayzus, PigHead - if U want ta give Beruthiel 'one', your standards ARE indeed pretty low !!!!!! Rather cut me mickey off !!!!!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Jennifer Lopez, without question. Ugly as fcuk.

• Advertisement

PigHead Le Rack's rack is absolutely beautiful and not in the least bit overrated!! I seen them and they hypnotised me!

:D

Dinxminx wrote: »
    PigHead Le Rack's rack is absolutely beautiful and not in the least bit overrated!! I seen them and they hypnotised me!

:D
    Just because they hypnotised you doesn't mean they're beautiful. David Copperfield hypnotises people and he's far from beautiful. In fact he's pretty sinister.

Are you saying Le Racks tits are sinister?
    BBJ wrote:
    Jayzus, PigHead - if U want ta give Beruthiel 'one', your standards ARE indeed pretty low !!!!!! Rather cut me mickey off !!!!!
    Post Reported.

Oh no. I'd rather Le Racks beauties over David Copperfield's ugly mug anyday....!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Pighead wrote: »
    Post Reported.

So kind of you Piggie.
    I've 'taken care' of him....

Beruthiel wrote: »
    So kind of you Piggie.
    I've 'taken care' of him....
    No probs my little lemon meringue. If you can get his address, Pighead will gladly seek him out and kill him for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Nadine Coyle for me. Tangerine faced, wide headed liar. "Am I sixteen or seventeen? Is my passport correct?" Shut your mouth, you know what you're doing, you tramp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

Angelina Jolie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

keano_afc wrote: »
    Nadine Coyle for me. Tangerine faced, wide headed liar. "Am I sixteen or seventeen? Is my passport correct?" Shut your mouth, you know what you're doing, you tramp.

bit strong there brother, plus i dont like that sig, it was 9:41 not 10:41

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭seaner

Paris Hilton anyone?
    Seriously she is so overated. .....or actually is she even rated at all.
    Skok eyed, big nose mushroom head on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

That guy from Prison Break is not at all good looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭seaner

wentworth miller?

Yeah, that's the guy. Well he is good-looking but not attractive. Too groomed and poncey-looking - like Beckham and the guy from the Aero ad. Seriously unattractive.
    John McEnroe - now he is sexeh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Dudess wrote: »
    Yeah, that's the guy. Well he is good-looking but not attractive. Too groomed and poncey-looking - like Beckham and the guy from the Aero ad. Seriously unattractive.
    John McEnroe - now he is sexeh!

Completely forgot about him, he's definately waaay over-rated...not attractive at all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

I think most A list celebs are overrated in the looks department.

But I'll mention Julia Roberts, Keira Knightley, and Reese Witherspoon for the extra annoyance factor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

the guy from the Aero ad. Seriously unattractive.

Yer wa?! He is fine!! Bet you liked him in 's ex and the city'?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Yore Ma!

Madge wrote: »
    Yer wa?! He is fine!! Bet you liked him in 's ex and the city'?!
    Naw, not at all. I don't find those adonis-type guys attractive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Pighead wrote: »
    radachoiu all got banned on Friday for "lewd and inappropriate smiley usage" Word on the street is they got 2 month bannings. Just didn't want you to be next.

I think Harry Redknapp is still wondering where he went too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LuckyStar

Rihanna and Beyonce are both beautiful! Jay-Z is nice looking, loads of people say he's ugly.

So is Jennifer Lopez when she has natural looking makeup. She has a habit of doing herself up like a tranny and looks terrible for it.

Overrated:

Nadine Coyle

Jennifer Maniston. Her hair is the same mousey orange colour as her skin. She also looks really boring and wears boring clothes in boring grey and brown colours.

George Clooney- never saw the appeal

All the Spice Girls except Emma Bunton.

Peter Andre and Jordan.

Chantelle Houghton used to be gorgeous when she won Big Brother but is minging now. Too skinny and too orange. She looks like a HB pencil.

Abi Titmuss- mingin. Too short and fat.

Glenda "Eyebrows" Gilson.

Billie Piper- all I can see is her eyebrows and teeth. Reminds me of a chipmunk.

Christina Aguilera, her face is too long and her boobs are fake.

Johnathan Rhys-Myers.

Michelle Marsh (saggy tits).

Colin Farrell = Feckin Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Naw, not at all. I don't find those adonis-type guys attractive.

I do know what you mean, he's almost too perfect isn't he?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement