Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Monster Magnet

• 30-10-2007 12:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

4 Way Diablo is out on Friday.

Anyone else out there have a soft spot for them?

That is all. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

yeah definitely have a soft spot. ever since i heard powertrip :D

busy day on friday then. new dillinger escape plan album out too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I didn't know they were still around. I'll have to have a listen, I used to love them but haven't really listened to them in years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭shnaek

Great band. I'll be picking this one up on Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

I have Dopes to Infinity. good album althought i can only bring myself to listen to the first half of it!

what MM album would you recomment i buy next? or just your personal favourite!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Goat Mouth wrote: »
    I have Dopes to Infinity. good album althought i can only bring myself to listen to the first half of it!

what MM album would you recomment i buy next? or just your personal favourite!

God Says No.

Powertrip is damn cool too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

cheers! ill keep an eye out for them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Have listened to it from start to finish twice, and I am sad to say that it is not their best or even close:(

I am not gone on the production at all, and some of the songs are a bit samey.

On the bright side, I picked up Chronicle by Creedence Clearwater Revival at the same time this morning, and only for 8 euro. The Dude abides. :)

Advertisement