Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Jerseys

• 30-10-2007 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, so i am thinking that i want to buy a college jersey (probably a florida one, maybe Boise State - there the 2 teams that i loved last year [well florida for most of year, since i saw them fake a punt and threw it instead, boise state purely cos of fiesta bowl]) and was wondering where can i find them?

I'd like a proper authentic one (stitched numbers & logos, not printed) if possible, and don't want to spend a fortune... Any decent sites out there? I've found one or 2, but i have no idea whether they're legit or not(one looked pure dodgy, can't remember the link)

Is postage here gonna be extortionate? Many peeps here have themselves a college shirt?

Comments

Advertisement