Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to Blackrock Exam Centre

• 30-10-2007 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I've got 2 exams there in the next few days and have no idea how to get there from belfield campus, can anyone help me out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

Maxthedm wrote: »
    I've got 2 exams there in the next few days and have no idea how to get there from belfield campus, can anyone help me out?

walk or get the 17

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭stolenwine

I assume its in Smurfit- if so its 10 mins from the dart and about 15 from the 17 stop at the bottom of Mount Merrion Avenue. Don't depend on the 17 !

http://ssbweb.ucd.ie/tools/contactus/mapanddirections/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Down Mt Merrion Avenue. Turn right along the Rock Road. Take the first major turn to the right, passing the Avoca Pub on your right. Exam centre is at the next junction behind the high grey wall on the right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Breezer wrote: »
    Down Mt Merrion Avenue. Turn right along the Rock Road. Take the first major turn to the right, passing the Avoca Pub on your right. Exam centre is at the next junction behind the high grey wall on the right.

You cant make that turn if you're driving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Is the full timetable for Xmas out yet? It's meant to be today I think..

• Advertisement

You cant make that turn if you're driving.
    I didn't say do it in a car :p

Alright so, down Mt Merrion Avenue, right then immediately left into Blackrock village, turn right after Eddie Rockets, straight through the lights, up by the Avoca pub, exam centre on the right after the next junction.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

is the hatchet still running that exam centre?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Red Alert wrote: »
    is the hatchet still running that exam centre?

the aul wan? QUIET PLEASE QUIET PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the aul wan? QUIET PLEASE QUIET PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh God, accompanied by the unmistakable sound of 250 people trying desperately not to laugh :p

Advertisement