Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

(mechanic needed) VW Golf exhaust emissions warning light

Options
  • 30-10-2007 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a mechanic to take a look at my MKIV Golf. Exhaust emissions warning light came on the other day. Could this be a problem with lamda sensor, or is there anything else that could affect it?
    North Dublin/City centre area preferably. Also he would need to be able to switch the light off when it is repaired.

Crosstownk....you recommended me a guy in Arbour Hill before who replaced my clutch..top quality work. Would he be able to deal with a problem such as this?

thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a mechanic to take a look at my MKIV Golf. Exhaust emissions warning light came on the other day. Could this be a problem with lamda sensor, or is there anything else that could affect it?
    North Dublin/City centre area preferably. Also he would need to be able to switch the light off when it is repaired.

Crosstownk....you recommended me a guy in Arbour Hill before who replaced my clutch..top quality work. Would he be able to deal with a problem such as this?

thanks for the help

Hi kaiser, yeah, the lads will be able to sort this out for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

Hi,

thanks I'll give them a shout.

Advertisement