Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clean Slate / Fresh Chances

Options
  • 30-10-2007 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Assuming that everyone will start off with a clean slate under the new management, its a big chance for the likes of Defoe Routledge Prince Stalteri and a couple more to stake there claim for a 1st team spot.

Do we agree or will it be the same players getting the nod etc...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Assuming that everyone will start off with a clean slate under the new management, its a big chance for the likes of Defoe Routledge Prince Stalteri and a couple more to stake there claim for a 1st team spot.

Do we agree or will it be the same players getting the nod etc...

I am not sure we have that much choice anyway? I don't think (as has been said) that we have a big squad (of Quality players) to choice from anyway - chuck in a few injuries and the team picks itself (as was seen in the first 4 games of the season). I don't think the likes of Routladge, Staltari, Hudd, will feature in the long team plans anyway. I guess the real question is, realistically WHO do we have to choose from! However back to your point, and yes, I do think some players; Defoe, Bent, Boatang, Cerny, Tarrabt, could stand a better chance of playing than they did under the old regime. However I don't see him making any major changes for a while, maybe even until we get new players in January. I see players like the ones I have mentioned being rotated in a little more often!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

See more of

Ghaly Taarabt Boateng Rocha

Less of

Huddlestone Gardiner Bent

No more of

Staltieri Routledge

Advertisement