Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQ] Decent anniversary present around 70 quid

Options
  • 30-10-2007 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭

In the middle of exams at the moment and havent had a chance really look for something for the gf so kinda asking for a decent bargain for around 70 quid.

Some things about her,

She likes kinda quirky stuff, she doesn't like no name stuff because it always tends to break on her.

I don't know just if anyone has seen a bargain on something around 70 quid that is suitable for an anniversary present let us know PLEASE. Oh its next week so anything online kinda need suggestion quickly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

It's your anniversary, don't be pathetic, put some effort into it if it means anything to you....:mad:...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Whyner wrote: »
    It's your anniversary, don't be pathetic, put some effort into it if it means anything to you....:mad:...
    Not helpful! But seriously OP take a few hours of a break and have a look for something for her. She will appreciate whatever you buy her I imagine. Perhaps the folks in the Gifts forum might be able to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

One of those pink rabbit vibrators (or whatever they're called).

She'll find it comes in handy (;) ;)) what with you being so busy and all

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

Whyner wrote: »

5 exams 4 days not exactly overflowing with free time btw but i take your point all i wanted was suggestions. Pink vibrator em think shes ok thanks frank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

ipod shuffle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

wat about a newbridge silver photo album with a few pics of the two of ye in it. i got a huge one for my parents in Brown Thomas for 125 so im sure u cud get a smaller one for bout 70 quid. by the way how long have ye been goin out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

5 exams 4 days not exactly overflowing with free time btw but i take your point all i wanted was suggestions. Pink vibrator em think shes ok thanks frank.

Ok sorry, forget that.........try The Banana Tree in Tallaght for quirky objects or if she likes girly stuff get her a White Chocolate and Cranberry Pedicure in Mink, Donnybrook. €75 for 75 mins...........if you're not in Dublin then maybe a treatment in a local beauty clinic........good luck with exams and pressie...

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Pink vibrator em think shes ok thanks frank.

Never underestimate pink vibrators! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Some nice jewellery, or a gift voucher for somewhere like buffdayspa.ie or something.

Advertisement