Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Encouraging PvP On Normal Servers

Options
  • 30-10-2007 2:36pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=48769

I've made two movies so far in order to shake up these normal server nabs into getting some PvP. I hear world PvP has been relatively dead even on PvP servers these days, strangely.

Still, with Northrend's PvP area on the way and Battleground Rating systems being implemented, it's going to be fun to see how Normal Servers fare against our PvP neighbours.

Personally I've seen plenty of highly skilled Normal Server PvP players (No, I'm not one of them) but it's usually hard to gather them all into one focussed group while PvP servers would have more to choose from in my opinion thus easier, premade wise anyway, so I predict a short race to the top of all rating systems from for certain servers in Reckoning Battlegroup.

Thats why I'm made this - It's a bit trippy and full of effects so wear your sunglasses, and is simply trying to encourage PvP on Khadgar.

Hope you enjoy, would love if people could throw a comment/rating and also feel free to discuss these upcoming changes - I for one can't wait.

Advertisement