Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6500 Classic

• 30-10-2007 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if or when its possible to get this phone from any of the Irish Networks ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 --Wacker--

Why not buy it on ebay?, if it's locked you can get it unlocked. Be one of the first to have it in Ireland :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

Saw it over in England at the weekend £220 ~€330 sim-free in Carphone Warehouse.
    Not really much cheaper anywhere online with the lil bit of scouting ive done

And on a seperate note has onedaymobile.ie stopped trading?? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Got my 6500 Classic this morning. Gorgeous phone. Delighted with it!
    Expansys don't even know when they'll be selling it SIM free, and Vodafone/O2 et al will likely be as late as usual getting it on their networks... :(
    Possibly in time for Christmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

WizZard wrote: »
    Got my 6500 Classic this morning. Gorgeous phone. Delighted with it!
    Expansys don't even know when they'll be selling it SIM free, and Vodafone/O2 et al will likely be as late as usual getting it on their networks... :(
    Possibly in time for Christmas?

Can I ask where did you get it and how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daisy boo boo

Delboy5 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if or when its possible to get this phone from any of the Irish Networks ?
    pixmania.ie are selling them.also i work in argos dublin and they should be coming into stock soon.vodafone had them early in the summer and stopped selling them.now all they have is 6500 slide

• Advertisement

pixmania.ie are selling them.also i work in argos dublin and they should be coming into stock soon.vodafone had them early in the summer and stopped selling them.now all they have is 6500 slide
    argos informed me today that the 6500 nokia we were sent were meant for english market and they have to be returned to head office in england,sorrymad.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Available on 3 since the summer. 199 on 3pay.

Walkman wrote: »
    Available on 3 since the summer. 199 on 3pay.
    cheers for that but wanted vodafone networksmile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Why would someone dig up a thread that's over a year old?

Rsaeire wrote: »
    Why would someone dig up a thread that's over a year old?
    didnt even notice the date,apologiessmile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

didnt even notice the date,apologiessmile.gif

No need to apologise to me, I was just curious, that's all. The mods might have an issue though, but they may put it down to an honest mistake.

Advertisement