Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ExtendingT attoo and new piercing??

Options
  • 30-10-2007 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi guys!!

Ok..i have one tattoo..on my hip (tribal) which i got done about a year ago...since it was my 1st one i didnt want to go too big incase i didnt like it...ut it turns out i still do!! So now i want to add on to my approx. 2" high, 1" wide tat...i just wanted to know if this sis safe to do..and would it mess up or alter the fading process of my current one?? Will colours of the new addded on bit and the original be very diff???

And also..about two months ago, i got a VCH piercing and would now like to get a christina...does anyone know if its too soon to do this...and whether healing is much more difficult?? I checked it out on the web...and mot sites say its very hard to heal and may reject...but you know how these sites exaggerate a bit sometimes.....

Thanks in advance..:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Hey, hope sun was fun!

anyway, even though genital piercings are one of the best healers that's still only brand new to your ody and all piercings take about a year to settle fully, so give it more time

as for the tatt, the colour will be slightly diff alright ut once they settle back down it shouldn't be too different, just make sure you get a good artist and have them incorporated well into eachother, not neccessarily touching or whatever but linked well in styles etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mostlycircles

Ok so had a little trouble with the aul vch...turns out the idiot put in a belly bar into it!!! Duh!! Course me being all inexperienced an all didnt know. Ugh. How could any "qualified" piercer do that?? It was only when i went to snakebite that he told me. So...bodyshock aint very good then eh!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Wow I've only heard good things about Bodyshock. Who did it in there? (Is Patric still working there from time to time?)

xtruthx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I think BodyShock are slipping... I heard a very, very worrying story about them recently. As well as that, I wouldn't go anywhere near them for a Christina because I have a feeling that's where Fantasy_Suicide went about hers and they had no idea what it was.

I actually enquired about christina piercings in Snakebite a few weeks ago and they were pretty pessimistic about them, which is understandable- he said that if the rejection is ignored and it rejects fully, the scar will be very nasty and prominent. He also said that they are an absolute bitch to heal and that you need to be very careful with it for 2 years+ after the piercing- anything that causes friction, such as sex or even just tight pants can piss it off enough to make it reject. The websites aren't exaggerating, unfortunately!

I'd head to a reputable place. Personally Snakebite are the only place I go to, and they can sort you out with some custom bent VCH jewellery as well which I imagine would be a lot more comfortable than a belly bar!

I really wanted a Christina, but I think I'm going to hold off until microdermals become more popular here and try and get a similar effect with one of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mostlycircles

it was paddy who did it! i wasnt even offered a free follow up so that why i went to snakebite.
    They did make me a custom bent bar and were so sound about it all...i didnt have the cash right there and then so he let me sign an iou, rather than have me walk around with the wrong jewlery!

Im def not going back to bodyshock...i still love celestial righ...but i think ill give snakebite a shot for my next project!! (which wont be a christine so,gauge!! :p)

• Advertisement
Advertisement