Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe anyone??

• 30-10-2007 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

has anyone an EASY (cant emphasise that enough) recipe for strawberry cheesecake... i'm addicted to the stuff!!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

If I remember correctly, there's a perfect recipe for cheesecake on the back of Philedelphia. You'll need to buy a couple of blocks of that anyway, so you might as well use their recipe! Can't remember what flavour they outline, but just use strawberry jelly.

edit: Here's a Philly recipe. Just replace the raspberry with strawberry.

Mmm, I really want cheesecake now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Ah thanks, Cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lilyrose

3/4lb philadelphia
    3oz icing sugar
    2pt semi whipped cream
    2pkts jelly
    2leaves gelatine

base is digestives n butter have the amount of butter to biscuits.(add some cinamon)
    cream sugar n cheese , dissolve gelatine in melted jelly n add to cheese mix fold in cream set

easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

I made the philadelphia cheesecake at the weekend, switching raspberry for strawberry and it was YUMMY!

Also I'd never done it before so was so thrilled when it came out okay :o

Advertisement