Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on what phone to get

• 30-10-2007 5:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hey everyone, hoping to get a bit of advice on what phone to get - looking for one for my girlfriend, her criteria are as follows:

Needs to have a good camera (2 megapixel upwards)
    Would like it to be a flip phone
    Would like it to be purple/plum/lilac coloured
    Big screen ideally

I know I know, strange criteria indeed, especially looking for a colour more than technical features :o

So - to cut to the chase, any suggestions? I have been doing a bit of scouting around and came across the Sony k550i (in plum colour), seems almost perfect but isnt a flip phone. Also, dodgy meteor coverage where we live and its meteor only if i am not mistaken. Also considered the Nokia E65 phone, but colour not to her liking. Looked at the Sony Ericsson z610i, at least its pink, but not quite purple which she wants.

So, does anyone know of a phone which meets these criteria that I don’t know about??? Flip is actually kinda important cos this chick scratches the hell out of the surface of any phone she has, chucking it into her handbag with all sorts of stuff so I wouldn’t want to see the screen take that kind of punishment. And she wants a 2MP camera, and a big screen, in the colour she likes...

Any help on this one would be much appreciated :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I have a SE z610i

Very nice flip phone, 2mp camera
    Think you can get a pink one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

SE are releasing a new Z750 very shortly (rumoured first week November) , which I covet, but not sure if it will reach these shores or how much it will be.

http://www.expansys.ie/d.aspx?i=148369

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

ardmacha wrote: »
    SE are releasing a new Z750 very shortly (rumoured first week November) , which I covet, but not sure if it will reach these shores or how much it will be.

http://www.expansys.ie/d.aspx?i=148369

Any chance you know the differences between the phones?

Advertisement